Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join The Order!

(XBOX)ExtroKold

Two rival moon clans running an alliance, let's see how long you keep it up. The fact your still in an alliance proves your weak when you have 800+ members who could easily take a useless rail as the spectres are headless chickens and the defenders can't even get in the match.

My clan is interested in joining the Order. We are a very small Warframe clan, but a large Xbox One clan. In our Warframe clan we always have a squad running missions every night and we have talented members. Our dojo is complete with all blueprints available even though the dojo started construction less than two weeks ago. Please let me know if we can join. We are called Impavidum Gaming.

• 2 weeks later...

Clan 0uter Heaven would like to reach out to The Order in hopes of joining forces. Myself and several members of our clan were a part of another clan that recent left The Order and we were not pleased with the decision. I took it upon myself to start a new clan and hope to make it back to The Order. The few solar rail events I got to take part in with you guys were EPIC. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Clan 0uter Heaven would like to reach out to The Order in hopes of joining forces. Myself and several members of our clan were a part of another clan that recent left The Order and we were not pleased with the decision. I took it upon myself to start a new clan and hope to make it back to The Order. The few solar rail events I got to take part in with you guys were EPIC. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Yup.  We'd be glad to take ya back.  In fact, this goes for anyone in clans whose leaders decided to leave the order.  Send me an xbox message and we'll discuss what works best for you for rejoining.

My clan is apart of the order... We have over 800 members and truth be told I gotta say the only thing that keeps me in it is the sheer number of people in it I can chat with. Nothing else. Just putting it out there but if you're looking for a clan/alliance to join you can't go wrong there and many members like myself believe on hooking up members with discounts on trades and help running things.

Joining The Order is not like joining other Alliances. When someone says they are interested in joining they are first vetted and then it is taken to a vote with the other Warlords within The Order.

At this point once its been agreed upon we recruit new clans.

Be patient, its not the fastest of processes but its always how we make sure that we only take the best.

Back and forth with Camfred about joining The Order for over two weeks... Takes him days to respond. My clan members and myself have been pretty patient about all this but come on now. 

Also you have my apologies, personally.  Has been a tough week in terms of real world distractions.  Gonna be on today (saturday)?  PM me a time that works for you and we'll get it worked out. 

Hey there,

I don't know if you guys are still recruiting but I'm a part a small and active clan - NinjaEskimo - and we are looking to join up with an active and fun alliance. We're down to help out in dark sectors and events, and to get to know the Warframe community better.  We are still fairly new to the game, but are experienced gamers and we frackin' love this game and we're eager to learn, and we are quickly getting verse in the world of Warframe. 

So hopefully you'll have us aboard, so we can all kick some Grineer arse! :D 

My small clan called Fractured Memories would love to join if permitted; the majority of us are active basically everyday. We await your reply!

Hey there,

I don't know if you guys are still recruiting but I'm a part a small and active clan - NinjaEskimo - and we are looking to join up with an active and fun alliance. We're down to help out in dark sectors and events, and to get to know the Warframe community better.  We are still fairly new to the game, but are experienced gamers and we frackin' love this game and we're eager to learn, and we are quickly getting verse in the world of Warframe. 

So hopefully you'll have us aboard, so we can all kick some Grineer arse! :D 

We're definitely still recruiting. Things have been a bit chaotic lately, but let's find a time to chat.

I want join you squad invite plz add

This thread is for leaders of clans interested in joining our alliance. I'm guessing you actually want to join one of the clans as an individual. The Order has a few clans that are currently recruiting: Legion of the Cosmos (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/392615-legion-of-the-cosmos-moon-clan-3-clan-on-xb1-part-of-the-biggest-alliance-the-order-700-members-all-research-available/), Watermelon (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/321058-watermelon-clan-super-sized-clan-with-super-sized-fun-the-order-alliance-events-prizes-parties-and-more/), and Harbingers (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/307954-join-harbingers-the-order-alliance1-storm-clan-here-youll-be-a-friend-not-a-number/) are all recruiting. Check out those recruiting threads and see if one of those clans might be right for you, and if so, leave a note there!

Hi, i search an active alliance for my clan, we are French Tempest Clan (Tennos Sombres) and i'm the interpreter when we need to trade/talk with English speakers, since we're french we have jet lag that can be beneficial for solar rail operations.

Thanks for reading.

SpK.

Edited by (XB1)Im SpK

Can My clan join? Shadow clan with active players, most are quite skilled,

We are ghost clan of around level 4 players who are mostly active. Our name is The abysswalkers. We would greatly appreciate it if you would let us join. Thanks.

Hi, i search an active alliance for my clan, we are French Tempest Clan (Tennos Sombres) and i'm the interpreter when we need to trade/talk with English speakers, since we're french we have jet lag that can be beneficial for solar rail operations.

Thanks for reading.

SpK.

Our clan "The Savage Squad" would like to join your alliance we are an active mountain clan.

Can My clan join? Shadow clan with active players, most are quite skilled,

Please check your XBL messages. Sorry for the delay.