Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Closed Beta Player Who's More Or Less Known.

Gryphticon

I'm Gryphticon, I played Warframe since Closed Beta in Update 6 and I founded one of the oldest large clans named Gryphus Tech Corporation. I've been posting here and there on the forums for a while and got tangled up in some drama a year ago which led to the creation of some rule named: don't leech the clan recruitment threads of others (I unfortunately was the victim).

I'm not quite a hardcore Warframe player but I do play it once in a while now and some of you might have met me in a online mission. I have most of the Warframes and pretty much almost all of the most OP guns as well as many old guns such as the Lato Vandal and some other stuff.

Thanks

What happened? As in you went over to other threads and advertised your own clan?

Nice to see you, Gryphticon :P

Pretty much the contrary. Not going to name and shame but some other massive clan advertised on the GTC recruitment thread. If you searched the pages of the GTC recruitment thread a little you could probably see traces of a heated argument.

Edited by Gryphticon

Not that it matters. There's no structure left to argue for in GTC. No ranks ever login except for short durations during update days and events. The roster is plagued by multi-month inactives, the chat is dead for most hours of the day despite being full because when people actually do speak, it's trolls making constant sexual jokes unabated. A pestilent few are essentially ruining everything for the rest, and open-recruitment hasn't fixed that, it's just filled the roster with a bunch of rank 0-1s who don't login anymore for the most part.

The clan could use some actual active officers instead of people who login for an hour a week.

Anyway, it's kinda weird saying Hi when I've been in your clan for like 8 months and you have nearly 4k posts but I'll do it anyway :P

Edited by JohnProdman

Not that it matters. There's no structure left to argue for in GTC. No ranks ever login except for short durations during update days and events. The roster is plagued by multi-month inactives, the chat is dead for most hours of the day despite being full because when people actually do speak, it's trolls making constant sexual jokes unabated. A pestilent few are essentially ruining everything for the rest, and open-recruitment hasn't fixed that, it's just filled the roster with a bunch of rank 0-1s who don't login anymore for the most part.

Wasn't that the exact same thing that happened with Spear Coalition or whatever it's name was? 

Anyway, it's kinda weird saying Hi when I've been in your clan for like 8 months and you have nearly 4k posts but I'll do it anyway :P

Yeah, I'm working on making it better. Clans aren't mean't to last very long but I think I'll figure it out, I hope...

Yeah, I'm working on making it better. Clans aren't mean't to last very long but I think I'll figure it out, I hope...

No worries, man. GTC has already had a hell of a time in Warframe and that has to count for something. It's too much work for one guy.

Edited by JohnProdman

I sort of created the drama with Spear Confederation by manipulating some of the tacticians that are now the founders of Synergy. But I'm done involving GTC in rail conflicts and I'm currently focusing on making GTC more active, let's hope the plan I got in mind will work :/

Iv been around a lot.

Who are You? 

What do you want?

I guess welcome back.

play nice......

Also you dont have to stay out of Dark Sectors. You can join mY allaice.

always looking for good players.

but you have to be good.

=

640px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_st

well hello there sexy, nice of you to introduce yourself.

Hello :)

I sort of created the drama with Spear Confederation by manipulating some of the tacticians that are now the founders of Synergy. But I'm done involving GTC in rail conflicts and I'm currently focusing on making GTC more active, let's hope the plan I got in mind will work :/

So it really was you after all. Good to know that my memory isn't as S#&$ as I thought.