The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Remove Trinity's Lobster Tail

Luxangel7

Shush, she's great. She needs the bulky lobster butt because she's the A-grade class rep girl with glasses in Warframe Space High. She's cute but hides it below all the bulky clothes.

You can simply "fix" it by adding alternative armours. I reckon they'll add this before or after release, same with new helmets, so don't worry.

Edited by RAVVSlathotep

I believe in the last livestream, they said that they were not going to change Trinity. The only thing you can do really; is learn to love it. Like Ash being a beetle, and Banshee wearing slippers. It just makes them awesome in their own way.

In today's livestream, the artists stated that they quite liked the lobster skirt.

I think we're stuck with it.

Those artists have weird, hideous tastes.  I saw the Acorn helm on Saryn today.  Ugly as sin!

Trinity looks like she wears adult diapers & depends on them far too much, exceeding their maximum weight capacity & lifetime lol. No, I got it... Trinity is was happens when Disney animators got high on acid & began designing a new character for "The Little Mermaidm #17: The Scuuuurrrry Gothic Sea!!!!" She's their main villain, "Evil Queen Lobsterilla". An evil vampiric lobster! Inspiration brought to you byVampire Diaries! Lmao

Ok on a more serious note - I built Trinity. Played her to Rank 3.. Can't get passed that ugly tail! As soon as Ash finished building, I supercharged and refocused! Eventually ill rush her to 30 and put hat WF to rest same as some others I found less enjoyable.

There are a few instances of near intentional screw ups with design (or seizures of some sort?), such as the

- Lobster tail of trinity

- Boat shoes of banshee

- The cube/box head of loki essence

I do not really understand why the art designers are doing this crap.

Its literally as if they design a perfectly good looking frame, and then someone comes and puts his ~d*ck~ in it.

I dont understand.

Loki's basic helmet is esthetically perfect, who on the god **cking earth came up with the idea, that it would be nice to make a radio tower or console box out of it?

What in god's ****in name?

Banshee shoes ditto. What the ****?

What were you thinking?

Edited by Aerensiniac

What were you thinking?

They explained in their last livestream that they're aiming to be very bold and unique with their designs.  Judging by the somewhat varied yet overall positive reactions from the community, I'd say they're doing just that.

They explained in their last livestream that they're aiming to be very bold and unique with their designs.

Thank you for putting it this way.

It literally calls for this image:

being-unique.jpg

Look up the worst tattoos in existence. You will find that there are pretty damn unique concepts amongst them (if not all of them). Its just that most of the people wearing them do everything in their might to hide them.

TL;DR: Unique and aesthetic are not mutually exclusive concepts.

You do not need to "ruin" something just to make it look unique.

Edited by Aerensiniac

TL;DR: Unique and well designed are not mutually exclusive concepts.

You do not need to ruin something just to make it unique.

I never said they had to be aesthetically pleasing, just that they are different.  Whether or not they look good is entirely subjective.

I never said they had to be aesthetically pleasing, just that they are different.  Whether or not they look good is entirely subjective.

Well said. It is truly a matter of opinion, but i would say that the majority of players still appreciate non corny stuff.

The OP's 38 positive votes support this.

The same has been said about banshee's boat shoes and loki's essence cube helmet.

Do not misunderstand me. I do not wish to imply that the designers are doing a bad job.

Far from it.

But its a fact: You do not need to sacrifice integrity just to create something unique.

EDIT: And yes. This is merely my own, personal opinion. Nothing more and nothing less. I found the lobster tail, the box helmet, the boat shoes all extremely corny and out of place which to a certain extent ruined the integrity and aesthetic of the frame's looks.

Edited by Aerensiniac

It's a very odd warframe, with extremely half-baked powers (though fun against bosses). The model is just as half-baked too, sadly. I just can't get over the weird juxtaposition of spindly limbs and doughy lobster tail. It's like the visual language has an unfortunate speech impediment.

Also, I find that when I am playing my Trinnie, I have an urge to yell "WHY NOT ZOIDBERG?". Strange.

Edited by Kattefjaes

Thank you for putting it this way.

It literally calls for this image:

being-unique.jpg

Look up the worst tattoos in existence. You will find that there are pretty damn unique concepts amongst them (if not all of them). Too bad that most of the guys involved with them do everything in their might to hide them.

TL;DR: Unique and well designed are not mutually exclusive concepts.

You do not need to ruin something just to make it unique.

Agreed. I worked to get Trinity to have a support warframe and even changed color to black.... but I can't get past that nasty tail. PLEASE do a reskin or something.

Please don't insult Trinity anymore. You're hurting her and her fans' feelings T____________T

True :( But we shouldn't worry, they're just fueled by envy... And I'm sure Trinity is used to it and just ignores these people, and wears her tail proudly.

Yw0TizD.jpg

The Rise of Team Lobster.

Edited by CaligoIllioneus

Ack! Deja vu! It's like I'm pouring my morning coffee while looking out the kitchen window just to catch my dog in the act of pooping!!!

seriouly man, wtf, now i gonna have this mental image everytime i look at it...., not cool dude, not cool...

but it is true that, the artist are doing a magnificent desing job, but not only is it impossible to hit perfection every time, but art and desing are very subjective, you cannot say it was a bad idea,or that ist bad desing, cause ist not

ist just that my opinion is that it look terrible, and make me sick, wich is very beautyfull in a way... think about that wile i go get some fresh air :)