The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Remove Trinity's Lobster Tail

Luxangel7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The tail definitely doesn't look right.  Maybe just change its texture and make it more angular like the rest of the things on her waist. 

That's really what I was trying to say originally, i didn't mean to just leave her derrier hanging out :P

I just got Trinity, and I like it. No changes please (alternate skins are OK).

This was also part of what I was saying, an alternate skin that left the whole path of making our space ninjas resemble awkwardly designed animal parts...*cough Ember cough*

If they get rid of the tail, maybe she could actually run faster.

lol yeah I always wondered why she was so slow for being a frame that looked so nimble.

If there was an alternate skin for the tail, that would be good for both sides. Personally, I like the "lobster tail" a lot, and don't want to see it removed. I would be okay with another option for those who don't like it, but I don't think it should be totally removed. 

Don't mind the tail but the alt helm should be changed so its not a box head. The circle is cool though.

Yeah. Everything about Trinity's appearance is great, but the alternate helmet.

Inb4 alternate skin gives her TWO lobster tails(I'd buy that with plat)

I really like almost everything about trinitys design, even the alt helmet(teen years of FLCL and air gear are to blame for that) but the tail just looks horrendous, it might be ok if it was jointed and moved around independent of rest of her. As it is it's too jarring from the rest of her design, the rest of her is angular or smooth, the tail is neither, hell if you simply cut off the bottom two thirds and left the lumpy circular bit that would be ok.

with the new helmets trinity's new helm is so beautiful but puting such beauty on such a manish frame is kinda weird

I really hope they use their new found art of makign things look pretty such as syren antimatter and ember to work and completly give her a new look and make this an alt skin for later like a classic skin or something if people like this skin so much :X

her new helm looks like trinity should have a beautiful gown of some type it speaks royalty and grace not slipers and fat back :<

Lobster Queen is here to stay. Get over it. Instead of whining, try supporting our push for alternate skins.

(Idea: If you want to fix it by making a secondary armor for her that would replace the lobster tail part that would be a potential fix right? You could even profit off of it like the alternative helmets!)

Wow, I am glad I share the forum with such positive and attentive readers.

On topic: Yes, alternate outfit would be great. I also dislike the lobster tail on her and If we were ever to gather all the "likes" of of posts concerning this matter, we'd be easily going over several thousands.

+1 to you OP

Edited by Kasamoto