Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helios - Deconstructor Help Pls

-CM-s7even

Question

So I decided to finally try out Helios, and I just want to know if there are any particular mods that work very well with the Deconstructor weapon that Helios uses.

As far as I know it works just like the Glaive right?

If that is true, would I want mods that add bounce or remove bounce, or does the +- bounce mods even do anything? I guess the same question with flight speed too.

My plan was to use Pressure point then 4 Elemental Mods, leaves me with 3 slots but I don't know what to use.

Thanks for the help ^-^

3 answers to this question

I prefer using a + Bounce mod on mine, with just a single Pressure Point on. Make sure you also have Fury on, since this thing can fire very quickly. Also be sure to include Reach, as it increases the amount of projectiles it can have out at any given time which lets it fully use its fire rate. Finally, Heavy Impact is useful since the weapon's damage is almost entirely Impact.

However, the real secret to getting the most out of your Deconstructor is Status Chance. Its base is 25%, meaning if you stick on a Vicious Frost and Volcanic Edge mod, it will have a Status Chance of 55%. Not bad, considering Helios aims for headshots and every shot bounces between 3-4 targets. And when it bounces, it headshots. And then knocks them on their @$$ or staggers them because of the high Impact.

That's how I kit mine out, think of it like a CC tool to help line those targets up for you. Just remember to pay attention to your sentinel, where it fires and let it help you. :)

P.S.: Whirlwind is a difficult mod to get, but absolutely worth it on this weapon. Avoid Power Throw.

Edited by DAttila