Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Game Mode.

weak_man_small_hands

Horde.

It's basically survival but without life support, you run around a map fighting swarms of enemies, slowly getting stronger.

The scoring will either be on how many people you kill or how long you survive.

However, there needs to be some way that stops you from camping right beside extract for as long as you can, and when S#&$ gets too tough, just bail.

Any feedback would be appreciated, especially a way to fix the problem stated above.

Edited by Jimjoebob27

Horde.

It's basically survival but without life support, you run around a map fighting swarms of enemies, slowly getting stronger.

However, there needs to be some way that stops you from camping right beside extract for as long as you can, and when S#&$ gets too tough, just bail.

Any feedback would be appreciated, especially a way to fix the problem stated above.

P.S: Yes, I know I'm gonna get a reply from Devoid putting this in the correct section, but I wasn't really sure where to put this in the first place anyway.

your moms a horde.....stupid orcs...unless shes a blood elf then shes hot

ot: sounds like a fun idea, not sure how to fix camping though, maybe having to unlock a door or something?

Edited by Echoa

Horde.

basically like CoD zombies would be awesome

like my thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/317100-does-anyone-want-zombie-mode-for-halloween/

I think this is exactly why Survival has life support in the first place, to prevent people from camping near extraction. And if it gets based on how long you've survived, then it could be easily exploited by finding spots where enemies can't get you.

I want to have a mode like this, but there's a ton of things that need to be worked on to make this work.