Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cape For The Tenno!

Andrewz77

I am aware not all ninjas are the same, in fact a lot of ninjas say F*** the stealth method. My complaint isnt the lack of ninja, my compliant is the peopel who $#*(@ about the lack of ninja, I do enjoy the ninja tastes, the kneeling the kunai and etc, however I rather look at those things as stuff for the tenno who happen to be a mix of cultures not just Japanese. I guess what I am trying to say is I think the tenno are better off as being their own thing which happens to have roots in both oriental and western (europe mostly) cultures

Sure, now I fully get what you mean... A ninja in the space era would be different from the original one! Our weapons would be an upgrade of the farmer tools they used to defend themselves... :p

Edited by unknow99

and if we really wanted to say make sense of this, we already know that each and every warframe was made at different times by different types of people, and their idea of ninja for rhino (probably made by Americans) is a huge man of muscle with a long d*** (of course he would, he's american made) that has the defence of a fortress and the power of an atomic nuke, maximising useless motions to exercise it's staggering (American) power and (American) might. it's high defence used to defend anything (namely America)

Edited by zeezorro

Cloak != Cape

<snip>

I don't see Grineer or Corpus wearing capes OR cloaks, do you?

I agree, I always thought capes were thin fabric for decorative purposes, while cloaks are heavier fabric for practical purposes, like keeping warm or using as a blanket.

Also, doesn't Alad V wear a cloak or a cape? A Clape?

Edit: Also, this thread has been a fun read.  I find it hilarious to see so much snark over a cosmetic change/addition.

Edited by (PS4)IkariWarrior83

I agree, I always thought capes were thin fabric for decorative purposes, while cloaks are heavier fabric for practical purposes, like keeping warm or using as a blanket.

Also, doesn't Alad V wear a cloak or a cape? A Clape?

Edit: Also, this thread has been a fun read.  I find it hilarious to see so much snark over a cosmetic change/addition.

Read my post about cloaks and capes; spoiler: he's wrong.