Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frames Platinum Cost Should Be Reduced By 5.

(XBOX)KKA OMEGA Jim

I bought Hydroid.. I guess that's hard to get also.

I bought Zephyr, and crafted Vauban and Hydroid. The grind of Vay Hek I could handle, and the alert weekend got me Vauban. But 600 Oxium to research her and then build her? Nope.

Glad I bought her, cause she's my favorite frame.

Cash shop 2.0! 

they need to fix the shop. frames should cost $10 USD and guns should be $5 USD.

or better yet:

tier one guns 35p (MR 0-3)

tier two guns 75p (MR 4-6)

tier three guns 100p (MR 7-9)

tier four guns 125p (MR 10-15)

this would also need them to fix MR reqs. on guns and Conclave ratings on them as well.

*UPDATE*

I got a random invite for Phobos, although I didn't have it unlocked. I then recalled being told that Trinity drops there via information from a comment from this topic.

Lo and behold, I got Trinity Helmet on my first drop. Sweet! Just as I was going to message the guy to run again, he already initiated it. Cool.

Trinity Helmet drops two more times. Getting antsy and hoping he don't disband, we run again. I get the Chassis. Fifth run, I get Systems. He left instantly after.

Couldn't build one of the items due to low Salvage. Went ahead and spent the Platinum on it since I still had the initial 50.

Just under two days remaining for her. I have 10 Platinum. Tempted to buy the 75 pack just to push her through, but I'll remain calm.

Do you guys even know how much it costs to run a server to host thousands of people at any given time? As well as pay to keep their building, pay their employees, keep their electricity on. You do realize they're a business right? Nothing in this game is hard to get unless you're lazy as hell.

OP, I am glad you were able to get Taxied to get the frame you desired most.

I do that with new players that are looking to get a personal favorite or desired frame.

Beats them deciding to quit rather than grind thruoigh the star-chart for a Single Warframe.

Need to let them see the carrot before you attach the stick....