Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Video] Prime Access Trailer

Aidyn

This video was fan made by TopHatAndMonocle with direction from myself and him added! It is a funny video about our experience during the latest prime access. I hope you enjoy.

- In case above video doesn't work.

As a side note to any DE, as a bit of feed back, Hikou Prime Pouch might need to have a look at about it's drop rate, considering you need two and we did do over 100 without one.

Edited by Aidyn

Words cannot describe how funny and great this was.

Nice work to both of you, thanks for the laughs

EDIT: Ah **** you guys are the same guys who did the threshcone trailer(

) XD Edited by RyanGo

The video is hilarious, and unfortunately has a lot of truth to it... well, some.

I still never got a single part for Loki Prime, BUT Nyx Prime was a piece of cake for me. Main blueprint? Got it on the very first run, wave 15. First capture mission I did since that update rewarded me with the systems. Chassis and helmet soon followed by another couple runs. This must have been the easiest-to-get frame for me ever.

Don't get me wrong, I still want my Loki Prime, and wouldn't have either Rhino Prime or Boltor Prime if it weren't for trading, but I guess the bottom line is: RNG. Ups? I got my Nyx Prime served on pure butter. Downs? I won't even be able to work towards Loki's bread :/

Edited by xxx7

The video is hilarious, and unfortunately has a lot of truth to it... well, some.

I still never got a single part for Loki Prime, BUT Nyx Prime was a piece of cake for me. Main blueprint? Got it on the very first run, wave 15. First capture mission I did since that update rewarded me with the systems. Chassis and helmet soon followed by another couple runs. This must have been the easiest-to-get frame for me ever.

Don't get me wrong, I still want my Loki Prime, and wouldn't have either Rhino Prime or Boltor Prime if it weren't for trading, but I guess the bottom line is: RNG. Ups? I got my Nyx Prime served on pure butter. Downs? I won't even be able to work towards Loki's bread :/

I had similar luck with...most of Nyx Prime. I got her BP and Systems on my first tries. The Chassis and Helmet, however....I gave up after 30+ tries for each and traded Scindo and Hikou Prime parts for 'em.

I was able to easily find my Loki Prime parts, though.