Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think The G3 Payed Off The Lone Tenno Operative... (No-Reward Survival Due To G3)

TheYushu

So, I went on a Tier 1 Survival (Apollodorus - Mercury) with a friend of mine to rank up some new/forma gear. As anybody could guess, the G3 decided to show up while we were weak and try to capture us. However, with some magical magic (Nova vs G3 = Win), we were able to kill the entire G3 and continue with our mission. We stayed for 20 minutes, but for some reason, every time the Lotus said "We will all share this reward", or something similar, there would be no popup with a mod. When we left the mission after 20, we didn't see any of the perspective rewards from that tier of survivals. I do remember reading something about Hunters not showing up on Endless game modes, but I'm not sure if it was Endless, or just Defense. None the less, we lost our rewards to the Lone Tenno Operative (Not that we needed most of them, but the possible Ammo Mutation would have been nice). Would be nice to get a fix to that glitch. Best of luck, DE!

PS: Don't really care about the rewards, so I'll forgo the support ticket. I'd just like to get the bug fixed.

I think this is a result of the mission being scrapped when the G3 show up, causing the new objective to be run to the exit. This is the reason that if they show up on an exterminate mission you can just run through the mission without killing things. 

When the G3 show up, the mission objective is removed. It changes to just "Extract." It's not a bug.

You are given the option to either extract or keep playing the mission and if you do so you should be getting rewards. How is it not a bug?