Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reclaim The Loot

Datasaur

How about a game mode where it's possible to reclaim loot you lost on last mission. A way to redeem yourself :)

Some kind of challenge to prove you are worthy and deserve what you lost. Bend open the jaws of defeat and take back that precious thing you really wanted.

why are we penaltized for losing anyway? 90% of my lost after open beta is mainly from being bugged and cant revive people/get revived by other people

I think devs want more risk reward. More important decisions and excitement making it out of tough spots. I can understand it. As of now there is not enough reward on higher waves and tougher missions but I bet it will come. But as you say there are bugs, crashes and connection issues that can make you feel unfairly treated. So would be nice with a second chance when something like that happens.

Also very satisfying to take back something you feel is yours.

It isn't a penalty. Nothing is being taken from you. You just aren't being rewarded anything. It is perfectly normal for a game to not reward you for losing.

losing because of a almost gamebreaking bug isnt fun

and losing real good mods because of that is even more less fun

and i support OP's idea though, like a dojo mission or something

Edited by Babalenong

I think devs want more risk reward. More important decisions and excitement making it out of tough spots. I can understand it. As of now there is not enough reward on higher waves and tougher missions but I bet it will come. But as you say there are bugs, crashes and connection issues that can make you feel unfairly treated. So would be nice with a second chance when something like that happens.

Also very satisfying to take back something you feel is yours.

If you want a second chance you restart the level and not fail it.

losing because of a almost gamebreaking bug isnt fun

and losing real good mods because of that is even more less fun

and i support OP's idea though, like a dojo mission or something

You are right, losing because of bugs sucks. So screenshot bugs and make sure to submit tickets like a good beta tester should so those bugs get solved and you don't have to lose to them anymore.

You are right, losing because of bugs sucks. So screenshot bugs and make sure to submit tickets like a good beta tester should so those bugs get solved and you don't have to lose to them anymore.

the bug is known by the devs afaik

probably connection issues but whatever