Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Look, Ash.

C43L1

Well one way they could help improve PvP is to give us dedicated servers, this would remove the problems and advantages caused by player hosted instances and allow us to see what ruly needs to be balanced and what people need to just do some research and learn how to counter (like Ashe, so many ways to counter him it's not even funny, but most people just decide to jump on the forums and B&*^%).

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/319613-dedicated-servers-for-fair-pvp/

I agree with the dedicated servers. There has been many times where I asked myself "are they using Lag switches? - In warframe?"

As for the latter comment. I believe some people do come on forums to improve by reading up on how other players deal with X or Y. However I have to say that many people I have encountered here either: A) Do not care but want to complain, B) Want something nerfed so they do not have to deal or think about it, C) Believe that their way is best, and we should all play their way - accompanied with a lousy sales pitch. 

What the aforementioned people need to realize is that PvP cannot be played like PvE. Your Rhino semi god mode in PvE does not exist in PvP - All is fair game. Your glassy frame melee build may work on dumb grineer bots, but a PvPer shoot your glassy arse while you dance around trying to hit something. In PvP, you are fighting people, which means you need to out-think people... not a dumb AI. 

I say all this; but I am sure later when I do PvP, I will still see someone try to activate console while he is unranked beside an ocean of enemy spectres - then, he will die, become enraged I did not risk myself to heal him, and complain on forums about PvP sucking... 

Red 

Any cheese can be overcome. Warframe is a game that requires aiming, timing, and organized builds, which is flooded with human error (Very exploitable).

In past threads, I have illuminated to this and how to use it to your advantage. Furthermore, many players that initially disliked PvP, but friended and fought along side me now enjoy it. By focusing on finding a solution and overcoming cheesy tactics together, they are ALL enjoying PvP now. Its like beating what they thought was impossible gave them a sense of control over this game.  

Basically you have 2 choices: Sit and wait for DE to change something while shunning everyone else who PvPs, or engage the cheesers and emerge stronger when you overcome them. You can nerf Ash again, it will only make my PvP missions easier when I fight _________ alliances. 

However, I can assure you there will be many other complaints long after BS is nerfed again. 

TL;DR: continuing QQing while I keep Pew Pewing - Starcraft 2 terran motto

Red

Amen brother!!!!!! Tactics and Strategy

• 2 weeks later...

Any frame can be OP in PvP with the correct build and a skilled person at the keyboard. Learn the strategies to defeat them and apply it. Especially when you are attacking, you have the ability to group up and choose your group loadout. Bring frames that compliment each other, weapons that have synergy with each other, and watch each others back.

All of that is a completely moot point if you're insta-ganked the second you load into a match and remain that way until the match ends. Or even if you manage to make it in farther they will still spawn camp you endlessly. No thank you. This one skill is exactly why I stopped playing pvp in this game. There's just no point. The lazies will always default to the best insta-gib mechanics to avoid using any measure of skill and in this case it happens to be BS. 

• 2 weeks later...