The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really Would Love 20 Platium So I Can Get A New Warframe Slot.

PresidentDixon

Question

I have been playing this game for a while.. but as of right now im in a broke kind of problem, i have been trying to trade my prime items, keys, and mods to very little success, the reason i have this topic up is if somebody could be helpful and help out a guy like me.. i hope i don't come of as a begger but just having just 2 Warframe slots has forced me to delete way to many great characters..

So if you wanna help me Ill be very Graceful..but if you don't, well I understand, platinum's hard to get. So thank you, and i may see you in the OVSM Dojo XD

13 answers to this question

Rhino/Boltor prime parts are always in demand. Have a go with those first. Other parts are always in demand (although on a much smaller scale, so try your hand in the trading forums. Just make sure to organize your stock so it makes sense to the browsers (players, not web browsers).

I don't think that begging (or at least asking for plat) is allowed in this section, as I saw a similar thread being locked here once before. Well, there are a few things you can do:

1) Farm and get rare parts/mods and sell them off for a high value

2) Buy something for a cheap price and sell it for a larger value

3) Make a purchase after getting a coupon from the Daily Login Rewards

4) Find good people that are willing to help you out in-game (Friends, Clan, etc.)

Edited by Yazeth

While I understand being broke, 75plat is a whopping $5.    With a 20% discount its $4.   I just do not believe that a person who can afford internet service (which is prob 25+ / month) and a computer and has time to play games can't find $5 somewhere.   Go mow/rake/something one of your neighbor's lawn and you can get $20 at least, if you are like a kid or something.   If you are an adult,  cut out one fast food lunch (eat something healthy and cheap for a change). 

Edited by jonnin

Nyx prime parts are still on demand(at least on ps4). t2md, t4c, t3e are very easy to complete even if you don't have good mods, just make sure to get 1 good guy. Alternatively you could just farm for t4cap keys, which is really easy to do, then either use them or sell.

sux when you're broke but seriously man, $4 freakin' dollars?! you don't have $4 freakin' dollars? my 8 year olds got more $4 dollars than i do any day of the week, it's less than your morning Starturds for chrissakes!

but yeah, totally sell everything you got, just remember trading takes a long time and no doubt you'll spend some sessions in trade chat for hours upon hours. is it worth it? i dunno, sometimes. sometimes i just think F*** IT! and spend $4 godamn dollars on plat.

Well i don't like talking about family issues.. we are having a very hard time and money is hard to spear..  So even four dollars is alot in our current state that money go's to the food :O Anyways somebody else helped me out.. and even gave me a few parts to start me off.. im not complaining.. and at least the person was helpful. Mods can you close this Topic.