Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

City Life.

Duch99pl

Recently I was thinking about Grineer & Corpus, I was thinking of perhaps putting Grineer & Corpus City based maps

on these maps we could fight new enemies like police units & spec ops of both factions, in th distance cars/flying cars, some rooms could be shops, workshops etc.

Could be nice in my opinion.

I've seen ideas like this before, and as usual I really like it. It satisfies two criteria that I look for:

1) Lore. I want to see what life is like in the origin system.

2) Stealth that fits. Stealthing in a mission just slows you down, but in a city stealth would be the name of the game without getting in your way.

Would love to see Civilian life (non murderable civilian life preferably).  Hell, give me a "bank robbery" mission robbing a Grineer military outpost inside of a city.

Even just some Corpus civilians scrambling aboard the ships would be neat.

Edited by Lanieu

we could also see how Grineer & Corpus culture works, in pubs or bars, we could see soldiers/policemen and civi's in there, in grineer city, civi's would be affraid and would stay back of the soldiers/policemen, while in corpus city, they would drink and talk with each other.

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure the lore says somewhere that the Grineer are oppressors.  I always figured that the clones were sort of like a despotic regime that subjugates and governs non-Grineer.  An oppressor isn't an oppressor if it doesn't oppress any oppress-ees.

Grineer night clubs? Okay!

No seriously Grineer spec ops and normal citizen and so on sounds awesome, but we'll the whole solar system is in a massive war and the Grineer (lore wise) are millions of clones made for military forced so I don't see good explanation of living a 'normal' city life.

No seriously Grineer spec ops and normal citizen and so on sounds awesome, but we'll the whole solar system is in a massive war and the Grineer (lore wise) are millions of clones made for military forced so I don't see good explanation of living a 'normal' city life.

Not every Grineer is a soldier.

Someone has to build those ships and massive facilities, and maintain them, and build and maintain the infrastructure that keeps both those things going, and hundreds of other jobs that need doing. Even in modern militaries, they say that there are 50 non-combatants for every one combatant. And all those people need somewhere to live.

Not every Grineer is a soldier.

Someone has to build those ships and massive facilities, and maintain them, and build and maintain the infrastructure that keeps both those things going, and hundreds of other jobs that need doing. Even in modern militaries, they say that there are 50 non-combatants for every one combatant. And all those people need somewhere to live.

Slaves. So maybe the Corpus could have these magnificent cities (with lots of billboards and advertisement space of course) while the Grineer could have more dark, dreary slave camps. The objectives could completely change in them too; the Grineer camps might ask us to liberate people/stealthily take down systems so slaves can escape, while the Corpus cities could have more supportive civilians we have to really take care to avoid while we assassinate board members and sabotage plans.

Grineer night clubs? Okay!

Can you even imagine a Grineer twerking? Or a Corpus pair working it on the floor?

Edited by Aeruhat