Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Snip-

BP_Nocturnal

While I would like prime accessories being available without prime access, I understand why they aren't - PA needs some sort of incentive for people to buy it, and the accessories are purely cosmetic, which is one of the things that it's acceptable for a F2P game to monetize without turning into P2W.

Hm no i don't think so. DE needs to earn money and cosmetics are a good way to do that. I rather have exclusiv cosmetics then exclusive gear, weapons, frames. If we start with allowing Prime accesoirs to be build the next guy will be complaining about sydanas and the next over regular armour beeing plat exclusiv.

And then DE will ahve to find new ways to earn money which will result in other exclusiv things that might ahve an influence on Gameplay.

Edited by Evers

I'd like that, but I also feel like that makes the Prime Access packs less exclusive, and fewer players will buy them. Ultimately, DE needs the money somehow, and accessories have always been the one area where DE has pretty much free reign as far as pricing goes. I don't particularly like that I can't get all the shiny new stuff because I'm a poor college student, but it's also part of their business model, and I like the game being free overall. It's an unfortunate trade-off, imo.

I'm just glad they made the Wyrm Prime craftable, because it would have been seriously irritating if it wasn't. I'm a bit sad I can't get the Prime Armor, but again, it's a trade-off I'm okay with.