Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blind Justice Is The Perfect Stance Name For The Tenno

Azawarau

Ever read the official slogan of the game...?

Or watched a single devstream?

The devs constantly drop the term "space ninja" whenever they can.

"Ninja" can be used to refer to more than actual historical ninja. For example, a "space ninja" aesthetic or feel, or "ninjas play free" referring to the player being able to play free if they are "ninja".

Ever since CBT this game has been a fast-paced TPS with superpowers, not a ninja game. 

Edited by vaugahn

"Ninja" can be used to refer to more than actual historical ninja. For example, a "space ninja" aesthetic or feel, or "ninjas play free" referring to the player being able to play free if they are "ninja".

Ever since CBT this game has been a fast-paced TPS with superpowers, not a ninja game. 

There is no such thing as a "ninja game". I am assuming you mean "stealth game" or something.

Warframe claims to be a game where you control a space ninja, ergo a space ninja game. Simple as that.

@LanceAtredeis I disagree that melee is more effective than Gunplay, although fun is relative to whomever is using it, but using melee in a defense setting in particular is impractical. First off and foremost you have to put yourself in danger (now this has nothing to do with the fun factor, just the practicality of it) second no melee weapon can kill at range like guns can (unless you count bows as melee) and lastly guns can kill faster and in greater numbers than melee weapons, example would be penta, torid Boltor Prime the list goes on. I won't assume because of the number of your posts that you have played a long time, but I think your missing the practicality of how melee fits in that setting. To engage a enemy you have to close thus leaving the pod unguarded by one, while your taking the time to hack and slash, your teammates have killed twice the amount. People forget it's all about the survival of the pod not how many kills you can get.

No weapon will get more damage than a penta or ogris against large crowds period

The closest to it is melee though, passing even the mighty boltor prime

If you dont believe me id be glad to show you exactly how effective it is

No reloading,aiming,ammo limit,misses,target limit without sacrificing mod slots and ammo efficiency

When things get tough enough to take more than a few hits you can build the combo meter to 3 easily and with the berserker fury combo youll find yourself dishing out tons of DPS

Requesting dojo target dummy

were not judges, were hit men we don't believe in justice just orders.

did you record that one i missed it :D

man sound likeS Dredd, "I AM THE LAW!!!".

SPOILERS!!!

we farm more than the average farmville player ;_;

stalker is a vigilante (organization? i kinda refuse to think there is only one as he claims to remember the Orokin era), if we are "in the dark" then stalker is the one that hunts the shadows, which makes him in the least a darker shade.

because he can take it, because he's not a hero, he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Knight...  wait wrong media.

The Tenno follow orders in the name of justice

They believe themselves to be the greater good but arent when seen through our perspective