Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nuking The Void

willis936

Question

Indefinite survival and defense are what I consider endgame. How do you nuke in these? A good comp doesn't really have room for two nukers so that essentially throws nova out the window though for anything else defense like she's amazing when paired with mag.

When ithink void nuke I think mag shield polarize. How do damage numbers work on this? Iassume you want to build for strength and range.

Are there other nukes that scale indefinitely?

12 answers to this question

At some point you hare better having Nyx or Trinity instead of second "nuker". IMO, perfect build for Void would be Nyx, Loki ( RD )/Trinity, Nekros and Rhino ( buffer/Stomp spammer )/Nova ( debuffer/AMD spammer ).

Best defence build frost (hp regen) nova with alot of power strength (the slow becomes godly, also AMD everything after wave 30.) nyx and one other, maybe trin or loki. Also there should be at least 3 corrosive projections as someone can build team energy restores.

Best defence build frost (hp regen) nova with alot of power strength (the slow becomes godly, also AMD everything after wave 30.) nyx and one other, maybe trin or loki. Also there should be at least 3 corrosive projections as someone can build team energy restores.

Frost globes get eaten in a splitsecond if only one guy shoots at it later on. Frost is good early, but late he falls off. Unless theres disarm loki nearby, but then a vauban with vortex or bastille is better.

Frost globes get eaten in a splitsecond if only one guy shoots at it later on. Frost is good early, but late he falls off. Unless theres disarm loki nearby, but then a vauban with vortex or bastille is better.

Negative range Frost can be good for Infested tho.

I know nova's speed debuff increases with strength and negative strength turns it into aspeed buff.

Are there any other abilities that actually see a difference between no strength/range/duration/efficiency and negative? I've been thinking if so you can make some really powerful builds.

I know nova's speed debuff increases with strength and negative strength turns it into aspeed buff.

Are there any other abilities that actually see a difference between no strength/range/duration/efficiency and negative? I've been thinking if so you can make some really powerful builds.

miasma and -duration

Up to 40 min Loki RD, Nekros, Nova + whatever (a enemy radar comes in handy)

From 40 to 60 goes very tricky with such squad combination.

60+
Need a special tile, LokiRD, Vauban, Mag, Nekros + 4 Corrosive Projection, Viral+Radioactive/Electric elemental status build, Punch Through, Team Energy restore
-> RD make enemies walk to you, you place the vortex, the 4 corroPros manage the armour debuff, mag manages the shield debuff and nuke, nekro desacrate, yet you need the energy restore beacause of the parasitic eximus.

Edited by perfectStranger

When i think void nuke I think mag shield polarize. How do damage numbers work on this? Iassume you want to build for strength and range.

Correct.

Shields scale slower than health, so it's techincally not an infinite scaling. But with +129% PS you can do enough to nuke effectively up to the level cap.

If you're not planning on going that long, tho, you can use lesser amounts of power strength, because the higher health scaling hasn't made enough of a difference yet.

For example, a Crewman exploding from Shield Polarize standing next to a Lancer will kill it at level 40 with 102% Power Strength, but not at level 150 with 102% power strength, while +129% PS might get the kill.

(not 100% sure on numbers, pulling them off what I can remember doing endlesses, not math/theorycraft).

So, IMO I would use +102% (and thus getting 50% efficiency) if you're only planning on going ~an hour, hour and a half. Only if you're looking to really push it farther would I bother with a maxxed Blind Rage.