The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 4 Key Prime Alliance [Four To Win]

2ply

LOOOOOL!! epic trialer! I really want an alliance with you guys! :D

we are: Lords of The 254   - not so creative but it works for me

Hi there NO_MANENO!!

Your clan name is giving me some trouble...I try to invite your clan but it returns "invalid character" not sure what this is all about. I will continue to look into the problem. Any insight you may provide me to help resolve the issue would be appreciated!\\

Thank you for the interest in the 4 Key Prime regardless!

Greeting all

Iam a 32yr old male from Slovenija that still enjoys plaging games in his free time. :-)

Me and my brother Amalaya runing a ghost clan with only us inside. . Mostly till now we where playing this game alone, and it bekame a little dull playing this game only as a duo. I dont like puging missions because thers mostly rush-rush-rush till exit, ressing ppl, no real tactic and toooootaly antisocial.

Mainly reason us searching for alliance is to find frends who would like to play with us, doing all kinds of missions and perhaps even raids. We dont like to leave our clan aswell cause it took us some time to build it and reserch all the BP.I dont mind playing ppl with low rank, cause tbh mastery doesnt mean alot, only that u lvl up alot of gear.

Mostly i play Rhino (solo) and in group shield mag or slow/speed nova. I play others aswell but not that much.My brother is mostly on his Frost protecting my ! :-) and experimenting with other frames.

So if u interested and there's space lemme know

or time is GMT+1

Thanks for reading this and sorry for gramma errors :-)

If you are still looking for clans, a couple of members and I saw your recruitment video and fell in love. We are a growing clan of 16 member that are all active.

Our clan name is Beginners Luck

Thank you for the request, we are happy to have you with us, and thank you for enjoying the video; hopefully if time allows I can make some new videos soon.

I have sent you an invitation to the alliance, Welcome to the 4kp!

Greeting all

Iam a 32yr old male from Slovenija that still enjoys plaging games in his free time. :-)

Me and my brother Amalaya runing a ghost clan with only us inside. .

So if u interested and there's space lemme know

Hello Jeseni,

Thank you for taking the time to request an invite. I have sent your clan an invitation to the 4kp. All that I ask is that you attempt to fill your roster of 10 members in your ghost clan and preferably with people in your specific time zone.

Welcome to the alliance!

Hey 2ply, I've been away from warframe for a while, cuz of hardware issues. Had to replace a hard drive. I'm back on now, so if you could resend that invite since I probably wasn't able to take care of it before, that'll be awesome. 

Happy hunting.

Clan's name is TeKnots. Thanks!

Edited by Goodking

Hey there, I am the founder of a small clan that me and a few of my friends decided to set up. We're looking for an Alliance to join to help out with raids, events and the like, and some of us (Namely myself) are interested in the upcoming Dark Sector changes. I, myself, am fairly experienced, but the rest of the clan are relatively new to the game, but we definitely plan on sticking around. 

Our clan name is Cookie Cats, if you're willing to have us, and if there's any issues, I'm usually on at about 8pm+ GMT time so you can throw me a message. 

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm working later tonight, so I may not be online until roughly 10:30pm.

Edited by AzoteVT

• 2 weeks later...

Hey 2ply, I've been away from warframe for a while, cuz of hardware issues. Had to replace a hard drive. I'm back on now, so if you could resend that invite since I probably wasn't able to take care of it before, that'll be awesome. 
Happy hunting.
Clan's name is TeKnots. Thanks!

Hey there Goodking,

It looks as though your clan is already in the Alliance! I see your emblem in the list. Glad to have you back!

We would like to join as well if possible !

Ghost Clan

Name : Lazy Ninjas in Pyjamas

Leader : Shadowkillag5

Thanks ! Looking forward ! :-)

Thank you for the request.

We have made room for you!

An invite has been sent!  Welcome to the 4K!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I have Shadow clan with few people. I wanna Join this Alliance.

Clan name: CLOCKWORKTIMES

Leader: CLOCKWORKGUY-

Have emblem all researches and etc. 

I'm LF for big community. 

Thank u

Hey i'm here again was waiting about few days but then join other ali. But i still wanna join this ali with my guys.

Got shadow clan 16 people in.

Clan name same, leader too. I'm still need big community and it will be pleasure if u inv me. Also i trying to catch 2ply online but i failed) So i'm witing for answer ty.

Hey i'm here again was waiting about few days but then join other ali. But i still wanna join this ali with my guys.

Got shadow clan 16 people in.

Clan name same, leader too. I'm still need big community and it will be pleasure if u inv me. Also i trying to catch 2ply online but i failed) So i'm witing for answer ty.

Finally...we've got your invite in the mail! Hope to see you in the Alliance soon..I'd expect you to keep good time with the group. (har har har)

Welcome!

Our small clan of 33 53 (we're growing while you keep us waiting) members is looking forward to join your awesome (judging by this topic) alliance!

Name's A Piece of Cake, the emblem is a piece of cake too, even our clan ranks assemble into a piece of cake! And no, this cake is not a lie!

I'm Suncake, the cherry on the top.

You seem like a sweet bunch! Inviting you to the Alliance was as easy as pie...I hope that's alright with you. Welcome to the 4kp!

I'm very interested in this alliance, it seems most promising and cant wait for dark sector battles. Hopefully when they rework it, it'll be a lot better.

Clan Name: ELITE SCRUBS

Can't wait to join you guys!

We could use some Elite Scrubs...the standard ones we have aren't living up to the lowered expectations.

You're in!

I'm interested into joining this alliance. Need one that's very active and proactive. Plus, really awesome trailer!

Clan Name: Pluribus Aurum

Clan Leader/Representative: Clemency42 (aka Me)

We're Ghost tier, but mostly made up of close friends that needed a clan. Hopefully we can join you!

• 3 weeks later...