Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 4 Key Prime Alliance [Four To Win]

2ply

Recruitment is OPEN!

Join us on our Fantastic Journey!

im6osl.pngAbout us:

The 4 Key Prime is currently a social alliance. Dark Sector activity is not something we are fully focusing on at this moment. Instead, at this time we are looking to establish the right group of clans to work together, with all things Warframe.

As you may have read Dark Sectors in their current state are being reviewed by DE in hopes to improve and balance the conflicts. The 4kp have identified the areas of improvement that need to come to pass before the Dark Sectors will be a truly viable source of "balanced" fun for all.

The 4 key Prime is eagerly awaiting the day that DE puts the finishing touches on this aspect of the game to engage whole heartily.

We would like to invite all those who feel the same to join us.

However, If you are interested in doing some Dark Sector activity NOW, we are more than open to the idea of conflict practice and strategic discussion in preparation for the proposed changes to come.

If your clan is interested in joining us to establish common bonds for the potential future please feel free to leave a comment below or contact 2ply for discussion.

im6osl.pngWhat we offer:

1.) A place to relax and enjoy the company of other gamers at all hours of the day & night.

2.) FREE access to Teamspeak 3. Make your own private clan voice chat rooms, use them how you wish.

3.) No pressure to do anything Alliance related. If you want to join in on the activity it will be there ready for you.

4.) SWAG OVERLOAD! (see details*)

We are Currently open to any and all clan sizes, don't be shy to inquire about joining us. We believe that quality comes from quantity. There are diamonds in the sand, if you feel your clan has potential or can offer at the very least friendly Alliance conversations and assistance in any form we would love to have you!

mh6kv8.png

This Alliance is Sponsored in part by:

ok3ck5.png

( Gaming Community)

*Just being a part of the 4 Key Prime means that you have achieved.....internet greatness.

Edited by 2ply

Lol'd If i wasn't already in an alliance, this trailer itself would have made me join ya! >.<

Thank you very much, it was a couple sleepless nights...and a lot of fun to make!

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks for the support everyone! 

Wowzers, pretty epic advert.

Lol hilarious good job

nice job catching the lightning a 2nd time =]

9000000000000/10 xD Best Trailer ever!

That just made my day.

Had a good laugh. nicely done. +1

That. Was. Great!

My mind was officially blown sir, here's my brain in a platter.

very funny vid.

Amazing, amazing, amazing. Excellent job!

epic

Most original recruitment post I have ever seen and I enjoyed every min of the video. Good work Sir =p

Awesome Video 2ply XD

104eq8x.gif

Totally mind blowing!

Edited by 2ply