Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Now That There Are Korean Players In This Forum...

Renegade343

No, actually. 

Go see their mathematics questions for their high school. It is very, very difficult to do at times (and all without a calculator too). 

Actually, at higher levels of mathematics. Calculators aren't actually needed, or tested on. I have Extension 2 Mathematics finals in like 4 days and most of the question, you don't even need to touch the calculator. It's mostly deriving equations, which takes up at least half of a page, sometimes even 2 pages.

Of course, i can conceit that their standards are definitely higher than NSW, Australia.

Edited by AlphaSierraMike

Actually, at higher levels of mathematics. Calculators aren't actually needed, or tested on. I have Extension 2 Mathematics finals in like 4 days and most of the question, you don't even need to touch the calculator. It's mostly deriving equations, which takes up at least half of a page, sometimes even 2 pages.

Who needs a calculator to do things anyways?

No, really, even with logarithms, calculators are not needed. 

Who needs a calculator to do things anyways?

No, really, even with logarithms, calculators are not needed. 

If you're talking about finding the exact amount of a random number to a random logarithmic base, that's pretty insane,

But there's a way of finding the solution to a logarithm equation without calculators, very limited in its use because the number has to be (an integer) by the power of the base.