Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Get Stupid Cryotic?

MXultra

Question

I had a bunch from the event when they introduced it, but not enough to build the Glaxion after researching it. Now they add excavation back in, I go play it, it SAYS I'm getting Cryotic, but when I exit the mission I get nothing.

So no, I haven't read up on everything if this is explained somewhere, I just wanted to build the damn Glax!

16 answers to this question

Myself and some others are seeing this too.  It seems some people are only getting a small amount, like if you get a score of 2100, even though it says you got 2100 on the Mission Complete screen, you end up only getting 100 in your inventory.  Not sure why.  This is from the Shifting Sands event, not sure about the standard Excavation missions.

Edited by ZenBlade01

Myself and some others are seeing this too.  It seems some people are only getting a small amount, like if you get a score of 2100, even though it says you got 2100 on the Mission Complete screen, you end up only getting 100 in your inventory.  Not sure why.  This is from the Shifting Sands event, not sure about the standard Excavation missions.

Your answer:

The Cryotic u earn in the Tactical Alert goes to Lotus for the Archwing Research. Play the normal Excavation nodes to get your Cryotic if u get there nothing too its maybe a Bug of the T-Alert try it next week again when its over.

I did two stupid runs on stupid Cambria. 1300 on one, 2000+ on the other. Received 0 cryotic.

STUPID HOTFIX NOOOOoooooOOOOOW!?

Whoa! no need for name calling.

Are you addicted to the word "stupid"? Because you're using it a lot and in entirely the wrong context.

Nonono I'm joking guys! :p Look at the title...

Tenno are supposed to respect each other. (and people in general)