Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spectres Are Not Spawning On Defending Side

REDHOOOD

Hi all, 

As the title states, there is a problem right now in DS conflicts. It occured earlier on Sedna, and it is happening again right now on Sechura. Initially, switching hosts fixed the problem; however, that is no longer working. 

After discussing this with clan and alliance members, I have concluded this is not an isolated incident. 

Why is this a problem? - as an attacker, you can win every battle and lose in the end - because you will be out-leveled. 

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Please note: I don't believe this is a hack. 

Red

Hi all, 

As the title states, there is a problem right now in DS conflicts. It occured earlier on Sedna, and it is happening again right now on Sechura. Initially, switching hosts fixed the problem; however, that is no longer working. 

After discussing this with clan and alliance members, I have concluded this is not an isolated incident. 

Why is this a problem? - as an attacker, you can win every battle and lose in the end - because you will be out-leveled. 

Red

[plottwist]

[size=5]It is.[/size]

[/plottwist]

maybe because you only have real opponents and no regiment is deployed.

Not sure if you understand what is happening - or trolling. 

If no spectres are deployed on the defending side. The attacking side will need to kill 3 players to equal the experience of 1 spectre, which would be fine if the spectres on the attacking side also failed to spawn. Ultimately, the defenders will always out-level the attackers.

Perhaps you would care a little more if it wasn't a node your alliance was occupying. 

- Edit - deleted a statement to avoid forum violations

Red

Edited by REDHOOOD

Hi all, 

Red

Uh, we were defending on Sechura, and I'm inclined to repeat what Frank said, with 4 real opponents I dont think that the spectre regiment are supposed to spawn. They are there to supplement if there are less than 4, or no defenders at all. Sames goes for attacking, you don't see as many spectres if there are 4 real people attacking.

Uh, we were defending on Sechura, and I'm inclined to repeat what Frank said, with 4 real opponents I dont think that the spectre regiment are supposed to spawn. They are there to supplement if there are less than 4, or no defenders at all. Sames goes for attacking, you don't see as many spectres if there are 4 real people attacking.

To clarify, the matches were 4v4 - both teams filled out right away. Spectres spawned only on the attacking side, while no spectres   spawned on the defending side. 

Red

To clarify, the matches were 4v4 - both teams filled out right away. Spectres spawned only on the attacking side, while no spectres   spawned on the defending side. 

Red

Interesting..... If I have ran into that I'm not sure, I don't really pay much attention to what spawns on the side I am on, I'm normally more concerned with shooting the red stuff, or blue stuff when it bugs on the first spawn. Although, it doesn't sound like something caused by an intentional exploit as much as it just seems like a bug. With that said though, I don't think spectres are supposed to spawn with the real players if both sides are full, except maybe the first spawn that loads in with the host on both sides. I think research is needed to confirm that. Spectre spawns are also dependent on what type of Spectre Regiment, if any, is applied to the rail itself, and the schema of the rail if it has transporters or not.

Edited by HiTekRedNek