Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Music And Warframe Collide

The-Storm

So I was getting annoyed that the Stalker wasn't coming after me, and I wanted Blind Justice, so I thought "That's it, I'm going to kill every single boss in the Solar System", as soon as I started all I heard was "I want to kill everybody in the world", the song Kill everybody from Skrillex started, it cracked me up.

What about you guys? I'd like to see your moments :)

this wasn't in warframe but a lot of the times when im playing my favorite racing game "burnout paradise" what ever music im listening to either hits its crescendo (loudest part) or stops right when I crash horribly or make someone else do it.

it fits so well and I love it every time :)

then again.... there was a time the stalker came and all I could think of at the time was "I have come for your pickle..." from an episode of sponge bob square pants. 

if you have no idea what im talking about, in that episode pickles were referred  to as souls. so ive come for your pickle= ive come foe your soul.

its funyer if you see it your self...

this wasn't in warframe but a lot of the times when im playing my favorite racing game "burnout paradise" what ever music im listening to either hits its crescendo (loudest part) or stops right when I crash horribly or make someone else do it.

it fits so well and I love it every time :)

then again.... there was a time the stalker came and all I could think of at the time was "I have come for your pickle..." from an episode of sponge bob square pants. 

if you have no idea what im talking about, in that episode pickles were referred  to as souls. so ive come for your pickle= ive come foe your soul.

its funyer if you see it your self...

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMoTgB1ufNA

Edited by The-Storm