Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wait One Second...

nubnubbud

many avid players of the game know that it started as dark sector, which was originally supposed to be like a single-player or limited multiplayer warframe. but after watching this; 

I realized.

WARFRAME CAME FROM DARK SECTOR, AND DARK SECTOR CAME FROM WARFRAME.

Late to the party my friend, didnt you notice the Proto Excal skin? or the Glaive? Or the fact that we are called Tenno? and use a melee, Primary, and Secondary.

But good on you. Did you like DarkSector? I loved it and am very happy it got a "sequel"

Edited by Senketsu_

Congratulations now let me tell you the story.

Originaly DE wanted to make a game like Warframe but due to restrictions and a couple of other things they couldn't, the resulting game was Dark Sector. Warframe didn't so much as come from Dark Sector as Warframe was the original idea to begin with. So to connect it all together Dark Sector is being intertwined with Warframe to provide lore and stuff.

Congratulations now let me tell you the story.

Originaly DE wanted to make a game like Warframe but due to restrictions and a couple of other things they couldn't, the resulting game was Dark Sector. Warframe didn't so much as come from Dark Sector as Warframe was the original idea to begin with. So to connect it all together Dark Sector is being intertwined with Warframe to provide lore and stuff.

DE couldn't release Dark Sector because it was a sci-fi game and at the time the popular genre was old world war shooters because of some game called Call of Something, so in order to make it happen DE had to make it into what you see today as Dark Sector. years later they decided to revisit the concept as a F2P experiment and as we can all see it became very successful. this comes to show that DE is always a century ahead of the gaming world ;D 

DE couldn't release Dark Sector because it was a sci-fi game and at the time the popular genre was old world war shooters because of some game called Call of Something, so in order to make it happen DE had to make it into what you see today as Dark Sector. years later they decided to revisit the concept as a F2P experiment and as we can all see it became very successful. this comes to show that DE is always a century ahead of the gaming world ;D 

true true