Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Purchasing Prime Access/prime Accessories Really Seen As A Bragging Right?

(PSN)bionico16

Semshol, on 13 Oct 2014 - 04:19 AM, said:

Haha, you guys are looking at it wrong.

A fool and his money are quickly parted.

Those who spend the real money to buy prime accessories are the ones whom you should do EVERYTHING in your power to swindle from.

After all, they were bragging about their wealth, so there's nothing wrong with a little...redistribution wouldn't you say?

Hey! I buy PA, specifically the accessories pack to support and get shiny stuff for my eyes to feast on. I in no way would ever brag about having PA stuff, that is tasteless. The plat all goes into slot and cosmetics, if only I found this game sooner I'd have that Misa Syndana! (Excalibur Prime is Founder/PC exclusive so I can't feel bad about not having it.)

I buy because I want to feel pretty. If accessories are not pretty, I do not buy. Simples.

I didn't buy Targis Prime, because I look like a mass chain-smoker while wearing it, and it looks too bulky.

I didn't buy Hummus Prime, because Sentinel Armour is bad~

Which is why I buy the other Prime Access, so I can have Platinum and Prime stuff, and will continue to do so until they make pretty accessories.

Am I allowed to boast about how glamorous Prime Access has made me? Yes. Am I allowed to start a class war over that fact? I can try, but you make the choice to get offended by it. and by getting offended over it, it just shows that you have a chip on your shoulder against people who can afford this stuff.

Why do people pay for brands rather than the quality of products? Because they can, bragging rights, they like it, and it's perceived by people in a different way than if you were to buy a 5 dollar generic t-shirt. That perception exists in online games too. With that said the guy in question just sounds like an A****** or troll, I'd just ignore it. Most people I think just do it because they like the stuff and/or want to support the game. But there will always be people like him.

I didn't purchase founders for bragging rights necessarily but I did want the exclusives that came with it. If I had the money I would have went to GM but it was too big of a jump for me in price.

I took a long hiatus and wasn't even playing when Loki's Prime Access came out. I bought it nonetheless.

Should I brag about it? Yes. I can proudly brag that I buy Prime Access to support DE because I love the game they made and I want them to develop it more!

Do I brag about the Prime exclusives? No. Bragging about stuff just to bring people down is really awful, Prime Access or not.

Hey! I buy PA, specifically the accessories pack to support and get shiny stuff for my eyes to feast on. I in no way would ever brag about having PA stuff, that is tasteless. The plat all goes into slot and cosmetics, if only I found this game sooner I'd have that Misa Syndana! (Excalibur Prime is Founder/PC exclusive so I can't feel bad about not having it.)

Holy mother of Necromancy!

fij7BWX.jpg