Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Additional Argon Crystal Usage

LongShotForgetMeNot

Overall, I am satisfied with the current argon crystal mechanic and its current drop rate. However, when farming for prime parts it's easy to obtain a dozen or so argon crystals at a time. The only kind of useful thing to continue to build with argon crystals is the incubator power core. 

I don't think it's fair to not give players choices on how to spend a resources with a shelf life. I do not know the future goals DE has with argon crystals but I would like to propose the following.

How about adding a "Large Team (Energy,Shield,Ammo,Health) Restore" to the game? Or maybe just call it an Orokin Team Restore? Same principle as with a Medium Team Restore but for example it would require 1 argon crystal to create 1 of the Large/Orokin Team Restores. To separate it from the other restores make it restore twice as fast. 

How it works and what the costs should be are not the main point here. But I think players should have the option to always be able use argon crystals in a way to reward the them for playing; instead of just watching them expire. 

I think DE is already doing this, making more weapons and frames required argon crystals. Actually, Mirage is the first and only frame, so far, that needs argon crystal. But I'm sure DE is more than happy to take this suggestion up to make more (required) uses for argon.

Resource with self life like argon's is always a good control system to make sure resources will not be in excess (cannot store), players would need to play the game or grind over and over each time needing to build something; and the more difficult, or troublesome, it is to build something the more players will look to the market to just buy off the item. More needs for plats and DE will make more money.

OP is genius. Very good and beneficial suggestion for DE, I would say. Please DE you have the "green" light!!

I think DE is already doing this, making more weapons and frames required argon crystals. Actually, Mirage is the first and only frame, so far, that needs argon crystal. But I'm sure DE is more than happy to take this suggestion up to make more (required) uses for argon.

Resource with self life like argon's is always a good control system to make sure resources will not be in excess (cannot store), players would need to play the game or grind over and over each time needing to build something; and the more difficult, or troublesome, it is to build something the more players will look to the market to just buy off the item. More needs for plats and DE will make more money.

OP is genius. Very good and beneficial suggestion for DE, I would say. Please DE you have the "green" light!!

Case in point

I just hope if they implement OP's idea that they keep the main BP reusable. I hate that I have to keep buying Incubator Power Core BP's every time I want to make one. Same thing with DNA stabilizers, but that's a whole separate thread topic.