Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Survival-Horror Rp/ic/closed] Eden Eternal

SpaceHelicopters

Welcome tenno, to the end...

fnOdH7s.png

If you want to join in on the survival, check in here.

Codex:

In the year ERROR, a mysterious Orokin Corvette exited the Void. A tenno survey party was dispatched to see if the Corvette possessed any Orokin technology as well as signs of life or evidence of past expeditions. The survey party returned unscathed, stating that the ship had been completely empty and held no new technologies to exploit. Years later, as the ancient ship began to collect dust, it was bought by a mountain clan by the name of 'Burning Eclipses' in an effort to create the first tenno luxury ship. The aim of this project was to give all tenno access to a private source of R&R without fear of causing trouble in colonies home to citizens that either feared or discriminated against tenno. As the years past, the 'Burning Eclipses' worked tirelessly to get the Orokin ship operational again. Eventually, two more clans by the names of 'Final Shots' and 'Gentle MOAs' joined the 'Burning Eclipses', creating the alliance known as 'Celestial Eden'. Finally, after billions of man hours and credits, the Orokin Corvette has been re-branded as the 'Eden', the first ever tenno cruise ship. Being of Orokin design, the ship theoretically possesses the ability to safely pass through and exit the void. With this in mind, the alliance has come to the consensus that a trip though the void would prevent Corpus and Grineer interference. Now, the alliance was ready for a test voyage. This is where you come in, tenno. You, along with roughly ten thousand others, have been invited to come along for the journey. You will be evaluating the ship's accommodations and attractions to prove if the project was a success or not. Enjoy yourself, this is a vacation after all...

Setting:

The white Orokin ship lay in wait outside the entrance to the void at the edge of the Origin System. Along the port and starboard sides of the ship are a large, golden lotus symbol and the name 'Eden'. Several Outer-frames can be seen maintaining the outside of the ship as it is still undergoing last second repairs. The crew of the ship, being completely made up of the 'Celestial Eden' alliance members, are busy preparing the rooms, stores, restaurants, bars, recreational areas, and main entrance hall in anticipation of their ship guests. All docks are currently manned with workers ready to move luggage and guides who have memorized the path to the main hall, where all the guests would check in at a reception table and receive their assigned room keys, rooms being located on the third floor. They would then have roughly an hour to themselves until the main voyage ceremony. All of the stores, restaurants, and bars would be closed until after the ceremony, however the second floor gym, firing range, and pool, as well as the third floor arcades are fully operational and can be used to help kill time until the ceremony.

Current Phase:

There are three phases: The Calm, The Hunt, and The Escape or The End. The Calm is the first day aboard the Eden. This phase is for you to create relationships with other Rpers and learn more about the ship's layout. The Hunt is the longest phase, spanning the entire time the Hunter is loose in the Eden. The final stages are either The Escape, being the ending in which all survivors escape the Eden, either leaving the Hunter behind or killing it, or The End, the ending in which all Rpers are killed and the Eden is lost forever within the void.

The Hunt

Edited by SpaceHelicopters

A Liset landed in the docking bay of the Orokin ship. As the hatch opened up, an Ash warframe stepped out of the ship. He was still wearing his armor and walked around. He noticed that there were few ships in the bay and sighed. "What is it with Tenno always arriving late to something?" He said as he looked at a clock. It was exactly 10:00 in the morning. He let out another sigh of frustration and began to walk around the ship, curious about all that it had to offer. 

A Liset landed in the docking bay of the Orokin ship. As the hatch opened up, an Ash warframe stepped out of the ship. He was still wearing his armor and walked around. He noticed that there were few ships in the bay and sighed. "What is it with Tenno always arriving late to something?" He said as he looked at a clock. It was exactly 10:00 in the morning. He let out another sigh of frustration and began to walk around the ship, curious about all that it had to offer. 

A girl waved over the ash-suited tenno. She wore a black old world suit with gold trim. as well as a white tie with a golden lotus symbol. On her right breast pocket, a holo-tag emitted a yellow bullet with a crown surrounded by a red cross-hair. "Excuse me, need help getting to the main hall? All visitors must check in at the table there to receive their room key." said the girl in a cheery tone. The heavy footsteps of several Outer-frames could be felt as they came in to unload some metal crates.

Edited by SpaceHelicopters

The Ash said, "Yes. And if you don't mind, what can you tell me about those huge suits of armor?" He turned around when he heard someone. He saw a Nyx running over, as well as a Mirage that was standing behind him whom he was unaware of. It explained why he felt uneasy. He didn't like being followed. When the Ash heard the girl's question he responded. "Gaius. As for the Mirage, I have no idea." Gaius asked. 

"I am, Urza," NAtalia/Urza said, making a new name for herself, "Pleased to meet the two of you, but I must apologize, I don't often initiate conversations, I wanted to speak, but, one could simply say I am shy. As for the armor, I've seen them before, but the attendant probably knows more about them."

The Ash said, "Yes. And if you don't mind, what can you tell me about those huge suits of armor?" He turned around when he heard someone. He saw a Nyx running over, as well as a Mirage that was standing behind him whom he was unaware of. It explained why he felt uneasy. He didn't like being followed. When the Ash heard the girl's question he responded. "Gaius. As for the Mirage, I have no idea." Gaius asked. 

"Fantastic!" The girl said smiling. She had short brown hair and luminescent blue eyes. This coupled with the slight grey tint of her skin made it obvious she was tenno. She motioned towards the group that had formed in front of her, "Before we go, if you have any luggage that you'll be needing during your stay aboard the Eden, I'd advise you retrieve it and leave it outside your ship. This makes it easier for our Carrier sentinels to send them to your respective rooms." She then turned to face Gaius,"As for the suits," she said as she cocked her head to the side and nervously scratched it,"I don't know anything about them. In all fairness, It was a surprise to me that I was supposed to even be here when I received the message from my Warlord. I'd try asking one of the pilot's." As she said this, two pilot's, a Volt and a Vauban, stepped out of their Outer-frames and struck up a conversation.

"Welp, I guess I'll go ahead and get my luggage. I suppose I will be seeing more of you two around here. But until then." Ash said. He left the group and boarded his Liset and grabbed his luggage. His luggage consisted of various articles of clothing as well as somethings to pass the time. Gaius also brought along  few weapons in case the Grineer or Corpus got any ideas. He grabbed his bag of clothes and his bag of games and books, which he labeled the Bag o' Fun, and set them down on a table. He opened the two and began to look through them, making sure he had what he needed and wanted.

Alrighty then urza hopefully we can be good friends...and you to gaius, anyway's ill be back *eve said as she rain back to her liset to grab a few thing's such as clothes a few manga book's and and her drawing set because that was her hobby drawing manga style character's and lastly her glaive that her father gave her when she was 15 she used it in case of emergencies, she placed her things' outside of her ship so the sentinals could take them to her room, she ran back to the others* im back

Edited by (PS4)Xx-Icarus1-xX

"Great!" the attendant beamed. "I'd just like to add that while you may keep your weapons on your person while aboard, we ask that you do your best not to use them. We have guards posted pretty much everywhere, and while we understand we're all trained warriors here, we'd rather you not worry yourselves. If you get into a scuffle with another crew member, feel free to take them to the sparring ring in the middle of the starboard side exercise room on the second floor."

The sentinels bobbed in acknowledgement and flew towards the freshly laid out luggage, lifting the bags and items and flying into a maintenance hatch. The maintenance tunnels were littered about the ship and ran virtually everywhere. This allowed the sentinels to easily relay information, items, and even food to where ever they may be needed in moments. 

Gaius had finished checking his things and departed from his Liset, setting his things down next to his Liset. He saw that the two pilots for the Outer-frames were still talking to one another. He went up to them and asked them about the Outer-frames, curious about how they worked and their purpose.

Urza clapped her hands together and looked at Eve,

"How goes life? Gaius is obviously intent on analyzing those outer-frames, but a brochure tells me that they've got a couple attractions on board, if you aren't opposed to hanging out with a maniac of course," Urza chuckled.

Gaius had finished checking his things and departed from his Liset, setting his things down next to his Liset. He saw that the two pilots for the Outer-frames were still talking to one another. He went up to them and asked them about the Outer-frames, curious about how they worked and their purpose.

"These things?" the Vauban asked as he lovingly patted the heavy-metal plated flank of his Outer-frame. "We," the Vauban pointed to his shoulder, where a holographic image of a MOA adorned with a top hat, monocle, and mustache was projected, "designed the things when we realized that the Eden here needed outside maintenance. Normally, a warframe can allow up to an hour or two of space-time. Virtually no work was getting done, what with all the engineers rushing back into the ship's pseudo-environment before their shields and oxygen gave out. These bad boys and girls allow us to stay outside much longer by slowly siphoning the energy in a warframe, increasing space-time to a whopping sixteen hours before needing to be replenished. This also allowed us to design some bigger tools, greatly cutting down the repair time." The Volt piped in,"If it weren't for these Outer-frames, our maiden voyage would have been put back another two years. Gotta say, theses things are bad-to-the-@$$." Vauban set up a low-five for the Volt, who immediately accepted. "Amen to that, brother." the Vauban beamed.

Okay ill use it in case of emergencies only, ill wait here until we are clear to head deeper in also *Eve than presses the release switch on her warframe causing the ferrite metals and nano silk under weave to fold back into the chest and back parts of her suit revealing her face and head her skin was pale and and traces of the tennocyte virus around her neck and nano lines running from her eyes down she also had silver short hair cut in a bob hairstyle and silver eye's*

"I think I'll keep my warframe on, at least until we get to our rooms, it is nice to see a friendly face though, but, technocyte, meh, all of mine was forcefully removed by some lackey of Alad V, I've actually always been sort of jealous." Urza confessed.

Gaius looked longingly at the Outer-frame. He wanted one. "Can I try piloting one? Please? They sound so cool!" Gaius pleaded.

The Volt and Vauban looked at each other and scratched the backs of their necks. "Ah, what the hell, why not." the Vauban eventually said. He motioned Gaius over to his Outer-frame. "Now be gentle with her," the Vauban said, "Bertha here requires a gentle touch." The Vauban patted Bertha. Bertha was purple with black tech components and pale blue lights while white lines raced about her leg plates and up her heavy plated carapace. The Vauban tapped the glass cockpit, the reinforced glass and metal flaps folding back to show the black interior. The pilot's seat looked soft and comfortable, able to be sat in for prolonged amounts of time without cutting off blood flow to the buttocks. Set inside the base of the headrest was a black tendril with luminescent blue suction cups. "Saddle up, partner." the Vauban said, taking a step back.

Hehe its just a silent reminder of what I am and yeah I wont remove the rest of my suit until I get to my room *eve said as she ran her fingers across the glowing lines where the virus flowed through* if your not busy later wanna hang out.

"Sure, just call me up when you have the time, it's not like I have much unpacking to do," Urza said, flipping Eve a card with her comm link ID on it, used for everything from Cell Phones to light configured transcnders.