Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Survival-Horror Rp/ic/closed] Eden Eternal

SpaceHelicopters

Embrac nodded. "It's nice to meet up you Kara, my name's Embrac." As the entered the ship, Embrac couldn't help but look around and take in the magnificent sights. He sounded a long whistle as he looked up from the floor all the way to the ceiling.

"Man, this sure is impressive. How much time and money did it cost to renovate this place?"

The attendant flashed him a smile as they passed through a busy hallway. "We've invested roughly seven years and twenty-billion credits into the Eden." She let out a soft sigh as an Excalibur and Rhino counted to three, then team lifted an Orokin planter with a white tree in it. As the two struggled in the back ground, the attendant continued, "We all hope it's worth it. With as much time and money as we've put into this place, all we hope is that this provides a lasting impression on our guests. If this trial works out, it's estimated that we could make up our credits in about sixteen months. We've only invited roughly ten thousand tenno, but this ship can house up to ten times that."

Edited by SpaceHelicopters

The female attendant turned on her heel and began to head towards the door that led into the Eden while the Carriers whisked the Loki's luggage into the maintenance hatch. "Kara." said the attendant as she walked.

"Sir Isaac, warlord of the 'Gentle MOA's'," said the large gentleman, extending a white, gloved hand towards her, his mustache curling again as he smiled. "Alright, Miss Lusith, all I require now is your number that was attached to the message and I can send you on your way to your room."

"Pleasure to meet you."

Her hand clasped his with a formal shake before an interface came from her palm to reveal the inbox with her number.

Gaius realized to himself that he hadn't even checked in. He saw an attendant near by and asked him where he could check in at. The attendant said that it would be easier if he just led him there. Gaius proceeded to follow the attendant into the main hall and over to a table where a man was shaking hands with a Valkyr who had long black hair. The attendant said to talk to the man and that he would check him in. "Thanks." Gaius said. Gaius walked over to the man and said, "I was told I had to talk to you to check in?" 

"Pleasure to meet you."

Her hand clasped his with a formal shake before an interface came from her palm to reveal the inbox with her number.

"Just a moment, madame." Isaac scrolled through the list, then paused. He reached under the desk with smile and procured a keycard and extended it towards Lusith. "Room 713, take the shopping elevator on the right to the third floor. Once you're there, take the right hallway and your room should be halfway down."

Gaius realized to himself that he hadn't even checked in. He saw an attendant near by and asked him where he could check in at. The attendant said that it would be easier if he just led him there. Gaius proceeded to follow the attendant into the main hall and over to a table where a man was shaking hands with a Valkyr who had long black hair. The attendant said to talk to the man and that he would check him in. "Thanks." Gaius said. Gaius walked over to the man and said, "I was told I had to talk to you to check in?" 

The large man behind the table nodded at the ash, "You heard correct. On behalf of the entire alliance, welcome to the Eden." He readied his finger over the list and said, "Name and registration number, my good man?"

"Gaius, my number is 241800." Gaius said to the man. "Ok I told you mine now tell me yours." Gaius said jokingly.

Isaac loosed a loud, booming laugh that reverberated the walls. A couple workers looked back to see what all the commotion was about, then lost interest and went back to work. Isaac wiped a tear from his monocled eye. "Good show, old boy. Here you are, Sir Gaius." Letting out a soft sigh, Issac pulled up a keycard and laid it on the table in front of Gaius. "Room 382, take the food court elevator, then keep left. It will be the hundredth one down on your right." Isaac said, resuming his warm smile.

"Thanks." Gaius said. "And what was your name again?" He asked.

The beast of a man stood up from his chair, towering above Gaius, which would have been intimidating were it not for his disarming smile. He held out a gloved hand towards the small ash and said, "Sir Isaac, warlord of the 'Gentle MOA's'. You will learn more about me during the maiden voyage ceremony."

Lusith returns momentarily with a sheepish grin.

"I uhm. I happened to have... Forgotten to take my card. Whoops... Don't... Mind me... Sorry."

She quickly takes her card off the table and chuckles nervously.

"So... Bye." Was said as she turned to leave.

Isaac let out a soft, deep chuckle as she left, giving her a friendly wave as she departed from his table a second time.

Edited by SpaceHelicopters

Gaius grabbed the gloved hand and shook it. "Pleasure to meet ya Isaac." Gaius released his hand form Isaac's and picked up the card. He frowned, however when he saw the number. "Uh, no offense Isaac, but I think you gave me the wrong card." The card read 'Lusith-Room 713'.

Isaac gave another chuckle and hunched down to Gaius's level, putting a hand on his shoulder and pointing in the direction of the Valkyr. "You may want to take that up with the mistress over yonder."

"Will do." Gaius said. With that he left Isaac to continue his duties. Gaius saw the Valkyr walking off and tried to get over to her, but he was having trouble though as there were so many people in the main hall now. After tripping and falling, he decided that he had had enough and used Teleport to get to her. Gaius teleported right in front of her and said, "Hello there!" 

"GAH, HELL!"

Lusith gripped him by the throat and held another ready claw up, her face was a mix of a scowl and surprise.

". . . Oh my geez, I'm so-... Sorry. You startled me..."

She gently lets go and dusts his shoulder off.

Lusith sighs and flicks her hair back.

"I didn't mean to attack you like that... Wait-

You were just at the table weren't you...?"

The attendant flashed him a smile as they passed through a busy hallway. "We've invested roughly seven years and twenty-billion credits into the Eden." She let out a soft sigh as an Excalibur and Rhino counted to three, then team lifted an Orokin planter with a white tree in it. As the two struggled in the back ground, the attendant continued, "We all hope it's worth it. With as much time and money as we've put into this place, all we hope is that this provides a lasting impression on our guests. If this trial works out, it's estimated that we could make up our credits in about sixteen months. We've only invited roughly ten thousand tenno, but this ship can house up to ten times that."

Embrac continued to look around as he followed the attendant. "Lasting impression given, on me atleast. I'm surprised that this place wouldn't earn you guys more than 20 billion credits in sixteen months"

Embrac laughed. "Or, maybe that's just me. As a personal Ancient Orokin artifact collector, the sheer magnificence of this place is making my head spin."

Embrac continued to look around as he followed the attendant. "Lasting impression given, on me atleast. I'm surprised that this place wouldn't earn you guys more than 20 billion credits in sixteen months"

Embrac laughed. "Or, maybe that's just me. As a personal Ancient Orokin artifact collector, the sheer magnificence of this place is making my head spin."

Kara stopped at a pair of doors. "Through here is the main hall. Just approach the man at the table in front of the stage and he'll check you in and give you your room key." She gave a slight bow, then went back the way they came, heading for the docks to welcome more tenno.

*eve finished sharpening and polishing her glaive and retracted her blades then placed in under her wrist, after that she stretched and left her bedroom and walked down the hallway looking for an attendant who could give her direction's on finding where you could eat at, after spotting a woman she ran over* Hey excuse me by any chance would you be able to tell me where I could get a bite to eat at or will I have to wait a second.

Embrac thanked Kara and gave her a wave before entering through the double doors and heading for the table where he was supposed to get registered.

Seated at the table in front of him was a large man wearing the same suit as the other attendants, however the symbol emitted from the holotag on his chest was a MOA adorned with a monocle, top hat, and mustache. Much like the image on the badge, the large man also wore a gold monocle, had a white, well-groomed mustache, as well as a top hat that rested beside him on the table. His skin was grey, indicating his age as a tenno. Definitely old enough to be one of the original primes. His eyes shimmered a delicate orange as he smiled happily at the passersby. Just being in the man's presence was enough to cure even the deepest rooted depressions. A hologram emitter on his table projected the words; 'Welcome, tenno! Sign in here!'

*eve finished sharpening and polishing her glaive and retracted her blades then placed in under her wrist, after that she stretched and left her bedroom and walked down the hallway looking for an attendant who could give her direction's on finding where you could eat at, after spotting a woman she ran over* Hey excuse me by any chance would you be able to tell me where I could get a bite to eat at or will I have to wait a second.

"The food court will be closed until the end of the maiden voyage ceremony, however, I believe the cafe in the shopping area is open." the woman said as she placed a finger on her chin. "Of course, if you're thinking about something more substantial, then your only choice would to order room service. There should be a menu button on the call device in your room." With that, the woman continued on her way, checking the unoccupied rooms with her master key and making sure that they were stocked properly.

The large man at the desk stands to get her attention,"Wait, Madame! Your key..." It was too late, she was already out the door again. "Excrement. Perhaps she will return once she realizes she lacks a room number and card." With that, the gentleman sat back down and continued to assist the tenno before him.

I headed back to my ship and retrieved my kubrow, looking on my person I soon realize my mistake and head to the main desk. I say to the large man "Sorry sir, I had been quite a hurry to retrieve my one companion, may have I have room key and card?"

Seated at the table in front of him was a large man wearing the same suit as the other attendants, however the symbol emitted from the holotag on his chest was a MOA adorned with a monocle, top hat, and mustache. Much like the image on the badge, the large man also wore a gold monocle, had a white, well-groomed mustache, as well as a top hat that rested beside him on the table. His skin was grey, indicating his age as a tenno. Definitely old enough to be one of the original primes. His eyes shimmered a delicate orange as he smiled happily at the passersby. Just being in the man's presence was enough to cure even the deepest rooted depressions. A hologram emitter on his table projected the words; 'Welcome, tenno! Sign in here!'

"The food court will be closed until the end of the maiden voyage ceremony, however, I believe the cafe in the shopping area is open." the woman said as she placed a finger on her chin. "Of course, if you're thinking about something more substantial, then your only choice would to order room service. There should be a menu button on the call device in your room." With that, the woman continued on her way, checking the unoccupied rooms with her master key and making sure that they were stocked properly.

okay thank you *eve then proceeded to walk in the opposite direction and took the elevater down to the shopping area and walked towards the cafe she was told about by the attendent* hello i was wondering are you open I just wanted to buy a small snack and a juice *eve said talking to the cashier who looked slightly bored*