Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Survival-Horror Rp/ic/closed] Eden Eternal

SpaceHelicopters

"GAH, HELL!"

Lusith gripped him by the throat and held another ready claw up, her face was a mix of a scowl and surprise.

". . . Oh my geez, I'm so-... Sorry. You startled me..."

She gently lets go and dusts his shoulder off.

Lusith sighs and flicks her hair back.

"I didn't mean to attack you like that... Wait-

You were just at the table weren't you...?"

Gaius was shocked at the women suddenly grabbing his throat. He gasped and sputtered but was relieved when she let him go. "Yep, that would be me." Gaius said when he got his breath back. 'One hell of a grip.' He thought to himself. "You grabbed the wrong card, my card in fact, and I wanted to give you yours and for you to give me mine." Gaius said. 

Edited by IrishHades1798

Gaius was shocked at the women suddenly grabbing his throat. He gasped and sputtered but was relieved when she let him go. "Yep, that would be me." Gaius said when he got his breath back. 'One hell of a grip.' He thought to himself. "You grabbed the wrong card, my card in fact, and I wanted to give you yours and for you to give me mine." Gaius said.

She looked down at the card she held.

"Oh, I apologize...- Gaius, is your name? Sorry for uhm..."

Embrac approached the man, waving as he did. "Hello there, good sir, I'm here to register myself"

The large man nodded with a warm smile as he said, "But of course." With a wave of his hand, a holographic list appeared. "If I could just trouble you for your name and the registration number that you received in our invitation, I can retrieve your key to your room." 

I headed back to my ship and retrieved my kubrow, looking on my person I soon realize my mistake and head to the main desk. I say to the large man "Sorry sir, I had been quite a hurry to retrieve my one companion, may have I have room key and card?"

The man pulls up a separate list containing all of the tenno who had checked in. "Can I have your name, madam?"

okay thank you *eve then proceeded to walk in the opposite direction and took the elevater down to the shopping area and walked towards the cafe she was told about by the attendent* hello i was wondering are you open I just wanted to buy a small snack and a juice *eve said talking to the cashier who looked slightly bored*

The sign outside the cafe read 'The Solar Flare' and had a holographic loop of a yellow beam hitting an asteroid, destroying it. The cafe itself had dark red walls and a black and white checker style floor, with the barista's counter towards the left of the entrance. There were six tables inside, three booths and three normal tables as well as four bar stools at the counter. There was a small refrigerator to the right of the counter stocked with refrigerated canisters of water and sodas and a rack with chips and baked goods to the left. Behind the barista, who was an Excalibur with a holographic image of a black circle with animated red flames projected from his right shoulder, were three holographic panels that listed the drinks on the menu as well as their prices. As he heard her speak, the barista immediately perked up and directed his attention towards her. "Um, of course, mam. Anything in particular?" he said, motioning towards the refrigerator of drinks and the rack of baked goods.

Out of space, a basic Tenno scout pod arrives at the docking bay, dropping an Excalibur Warframe and returning into the dark void

Hazun stood and ventured further into the Eden. The Excalibur kept his weapons sheathed, no hostiles appearing on his HUD. Soon enough, he ended up inside.

Hmm......I think Ill take a soda and....... *Eve thought for a moment before deciding, she loved sweets and couldn't decide between a doughnut or a muffin but hunger got the best of her and she just got both* Um....Ill just take the pink frosting doughnut with pink frosting and a chocolate chip muffin. *she smiled as she ordered* also do you take credits or platinum for payment because i have both form's of currency if needed.

"Embrac my good man" He responded.

"And my number is... 123456. Do I win the lottery?"

The heavy tenno loosed a low chuckle that bounced off the walls. "Sadly not sir, but perhaps good enough." He scrolled about the list, stopped, then reached under the table and drew a card. "1,357. The shopping elevator would be closest. Once you arrive on the third floor, hang right to almost all the way to the end of the hallway."

Out of space, a basic Tenno scout pod arrives at the docking bay, dropping an Excalibur Warframe and returning into the dark void

Hazun stood and ventured further into the Eden. The Excalibur kept his weapons sheathed, no hostiles appearing on his HUD. Soon enough, he ended up inside.

A red haired girl wearing the same old world suit as her companions, albeit a bit disheveled, approached the Excalibur. A holotag on the right breast pocket of her jacket emitted a crooked image of a bullet with a crown surrounded by a cross-hair. "Hey, pal. You lost or something?"

Hmm......I think Ill take a soda and....... *Eve thought for a moment before deciding, she loved sweets and couldn't decide between a doughnut or a muffin but hunger got the best of her and she just got both* Um....Ill just take the pink frosting doughnut with pink frosting and a chocolate chip muffin. *she smiled as she ordered* also do you take credits or platinum for payment because i have both form's of currency if needed.

"Credits, mam. Speaking of which, that'll be 200." said the barista as her bagged her items.

A red haired girl wearing the same old world suit as her companions, albeit a bit disheveled, approached the Excalibur. A holotag on the right breast pocket of her jacket emitted a crooked image of a bullet with a crown surrounded by a cross-hair. "Hey, pal. You lost or something?"

He regarded her with silence for a moment before a holographic screen flickered to life and text spelled itself out.

[if I was lost I wouldn't be here now would I? I'm looking for -pause- check...in?

Despite the situations he's been in before, he still found curiosity in everything. In this case it was the girls holotag. It was...odd to say the least.

Embrac used his Decoy module in a not-so-standard way and sum mounded a holo graphic top hat onto his head, which he dipped towards the man. "Thank you sir, have a wonderful day." He took the card before leaving, giving the man a wave before turning around, the holographic hat dissipating. He headed towards his, still taking in the sights.

alright here you go *eve gave the barista her card which she used for transaction's*

"Alrighty." The barista said as he scanned her card and tapped a few buttons on his holoterminal. "Here you are, mam." The barista hands Eve her the items. All baked goods had been prepared by the staff earlier that morning, so both the muffin and the doughnut were warm and fresh.

"My name is Vazarin Echo" I say to large man.

After a short scroll, the large tenno smiles and hands her a keycard from under his table. "509. Just take the elevator in the food court to the third floor and take a left. Should be the second one on the right." the man said with a warm smile that curled the ends of his white mustache.

He regarded her with silence for a moment before a holographic screen flickered to life and text spelled itself out.

[if I was lost I wouldn't be here now would I? I'm looking for -pause- check...in?

Despite the situations he's been in before, he still found curiosity in everything. In this case it was the girls holotag. It was...odd to say the least.

"Check in, eh?" the attendant said. She waved him over and turned around. "Follow me. Oh, and," she said as she turned back around and cocked her head to the side with a smile, her golden eyes glowing slightly in the dim light. "Welcome to the Eden."

After a short scroll, the large tenno smiles and hands her a keycard from under his table. "509. Just take the elevator in the food court to the third floor and take a left. Should be the second one on the right." the man said with a warm smile that curled the ends of his white mustache.

I smile back to the kind man "Thank you, though where can I relax? Its been a long journey around the sol system" as I roll my shoulders from the tense muscles.

I smile back to the kind man "Thank you, though where can I relax? Its been a long journey around the sol system" as I roll my shoulders from the tense muscles.

"Well," the old gentleman begins, "there's always your room, which we have spared no expense in lavishly decorating. The beds are completely adjustable, from firmness to softness, warmth to cold, etc. to etc. While most of the stores and restaurants are closed, the second floor and third floor arcade are open." The man in front of her leans back a bit in his seat as he thinks. "The second floor is mostly exercise equipment, save the shooting range, forge, and dueling ring. There is a pool, and Olympic sized at that, as well as a couple of hot tubs. Hm..." He twiddles his mustache in between his gloved fingers as he continues to think. Then, he stops as a grin stretches across his face. He leans in close to Vazarin, as if about to let her in on a secret. "I also have reason to believe that there is a spa on the second floor, just across from the pool, in case that tickles your fancy." The gentleman gives her a wink as he resumes his normal sitting position and chuckles softly.

"Check in, eh?" the attendant said. She waved him over and turned around. "Follow me. Oh, and," she said as she turned back around and cocked her head to the side with a smile, her golden eyes glowing slightly in the dim light. "Welcome to the Eden."

He nodded, smiling behind the helmet as he followed the official.

Embrac reached his room, and smiled when he saw that his luggage had already arrived. He opened one of the bags and began rummaging through it, taking out some civilian clothes. He took off his Warframe and the full body suit underneath, hung them up in the closet and put his clothes on, which consisted of a plain, white shirt underneath a black hoodie and black sweat pants. He then rummaged through the second bag and brought out a holster for his Reaper Prime, which he equipped the weapon onto before slinging onto his back via it being over his shoulder and under he other arm. The holster also featured a blade cap so the scythe wouldn't cut anything by accident.

He then left he room and locked it, deciding he'd sort out his stuff later, and began exploring the Eden, taking in the sights still.

Thank you *eve took her food and her card back placing her card in her pocket and walked off munching her her pink frosting doughnut with pink sprinkles before sitting down by a fountain* ((the other day my friend gave me a doughnut and it was glazed with pink frosting and pink sprinkes on top I felt like a princess XD))

Edited by (PS4)Xx-Icarus1-xX