Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Survival-Horror Rp/ic/closed] Eden Eternal

SpaceHelicopters

Bob, who had previously been completely at ease with the situation, suddenly became acutely aware of how “out of place” his full battle suit was in comparison to the lush surroundings and hoodie which his new companion wore.

Bob looked downward scanning over his outfit.

“On the upside if a war breaks out in the kitchen I’ll be ready to go” Bob quaffed, attempting to diffuse the awkwardness settling in his stomach.

Bob firmly took Vazarin's hand. "well I'm the guy who frowned on the merry go round as a kid. It will be a feat if you can make me have some fun."

Bob smiled again.

"Do not worry bob, I still holding my mission weapons if you've noticed" As I smile back to bob "Plus we can do party tricks with your suit on, I mean have you ever tried to use a frost to instantly freeze drinks?" 

Bob chuckled slightly at how incredibly relaxed his new friends were in the middle of an ongoing galactic war.

~What I wouldn't give to let it all go like they can for even one night~ Their comments really did ease his nerves though.

"one Time when I was younger I froze an entire walkway in an alliance hub and practiced running around on the ice. It was great till one of  higher up was in a hurry to get to the briefing room..." Bob then turned to address Eve

"a nyx eh? So what your saying is I have to keep even my thoughts on their best behavior?"

((I think I'm getting in over my head if I speak to you as well so ill just wait for one of them to respond to me and then address you qwerty?))

Edited by BobLorodeath

~Perhaps this won't be the punishment it was meant to be.~

Bob had open he mouth the respond to Eve when the most recent addition to the party arrived.

"Well I've been told that they do have food somewhere on this ship but the whole thing is mapped out with all the clarity grace of a grineer gulag to my knowledge. Urza is in charge of directions at the moment."

Bob threw himself backward onto a couch in the hall to emphasis his statement. His bulky suit made the whole couch sag slightly and the springs echoed its strain in a cacophony of creaks and groans.

Edited by BobLorodeath

((All the stuff happens when I'm asleep huh? Crap))

Urza smiled, taking the credits and looking around for an attendant,

"We're looking for a place to eat, I was thinking about asking some of those people on the first floor," Urza said with a shrug.

((All the stuff happens when I'm asleep huh? Crap))

Urza smiled, taking the credits and looking around for an attendant,

"We're looking for a place to eat, I was thinking about asking some of those people on the first floor," Urza said with a shrug.

"Oh I just remembered, all the restaurants are closed till after the ceremony...." I say in sudden realization of the cruise liners planned activities.

Embrac fired four arrows before his stomach growled. He stepped onto the range again, grabbed the fired arrows and began making his way off the range. Through what must have been Devine intervention by the twisted void energies, he passed the group just as they discussed finding a place to eat. He approached, wearing a friendly smile.

"Hey there, I couldn't help but overhear that you guys are planning on getting something to eat. Mind if I tag along? I also heard that there is still a cafe open."

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

*appears in front of them out of nowhere, still wearing his warframe*

"Hey! Shall we make our way to the restaurant...?Isn't it...this way?"

*points to the opposite direction*

((hope there IS an opposite direction XD))

"Decided to keep my warframe on, I'd rather be safe than sorry, I did disarm myself though." Injustice said, while scratching the back of his head.

"I still haven't got to know your name though."

*looks to the woman with silver hair.*

Edited by (PS4)qwerty1310

Scratches back of head awkwardly and lets out a small chuckle.

"Haha, you see, I only heard some other Tenno talk about the Cafe when I was passing them in the hall. I don't know where it is, and as you can see, I don't have my Frame on me to try and look it up on my HUD."

Looks at Icarus after she speaks, snaps fingers and points in her direction. "Better follow you then."

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

Urza shrugged,

"That's fine, we can always just head down to the lower floor and ask one of the attendants, but let me search it up on my warframe real quick," She offered with an understanding tone, her helmet activating at her command.

"Oh, if we cant find a cafe I'm sure we can head to one of our rooms and scrounge some food off the service staff. That or I can grab some more rations off my liset, though I must warn you its taste reminds me grineer shipyards" I say with a slight frown after mentiong rations.

"It's ok,I've eaten worst...I had rather drink greedy milk all day then eat anything from the damned corpus..."

*replies to Eve*

"The ship looks small from the outside, but it's so spacious! How marvellous orokin technology can get...and...Eve...that's a nice name..." Injustice murmured to himself the last few words...

Edited by (PS4)qwerty1310