Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Survival-Horror Rp/ic/closed] Eden Eternal

SpaceHelicopters

The (now miffed) Excalibur pressed into the main halls. The sensors and scanners in his suit were greeted with dozens of sensations be them voices or light. This felt familiar to that market he visited several months back. He walked up to the reception table and wrote out in digital text

[ I would like to check in], presenting it to the receptionist.

A large man wearing the same suit as the other attendants, however he also wore a pair of white suede gloves and a golden monocle over his left eye. Bearing a warm smile, the man leaned forward and adjusted his monocle to read the projected text. He nodded and curled his mustache in his fingers. With a wave of his hand, he pulled up a list and prepared to scroll through it. He turned to face the Excalibur as he said in a deep, gentlemanly tone, "May I have your name and registration number, my good man? The number was the six-digit number attached to the invitation we sent." He flashed the tenno in front of him a warm smile the curled the ends of his white mustache.

"I'm normally not a fanatic about tea, but I do quite like the taste of this one. It's soothing."

She took a sip herself, glancing up at Gaius from the cup for a moment then back to her tea.

Lusith looked as if she were thinking of something, or just plain blanked out in solace from how peaceful the room was.

"Mm... It's calming to the nerves..."

By the look and sound of it, Lusith wasn't an apparent Alcohol drinker.

The masseuse grabs a bottle of fragrant oil from the cabinet and pours some into his hands and rubs it into his palms. "Please, relax and enjoy." He says in a soothing tone. He begins to rub the oil into your skin, gently caressing your shoulders as he begins to massage the tense muscles. Immediately, he goes to work finding stress knots, gentle unwinding them with firm hands. Once he finishes undoing the knots, he goes to work on loosening the muscle itself, using a shiatsu technique to roll his thumbs down your spine, shoulders, and lower back. After a while, he begins to use his powers, releasing green ripples of energy as he continues to gently knead his thumbs into your shoulder blades. The green energy penetrates deep into your tissue, healing any microscopic tears in the muscle. The masseuse enters his final stage of the massage: a new technique completely original to him. He closes his eyes and channels energy into his thumbs, using his abilities to look through the skin and into the muscle layer, looking for your neurodes. Once he finds some, he begins to gently massage the area around them, the nerve clusters being extremely sensitive. This excites the neurodes and encourages their natural energy production, making them fill and increase in size. After a while, he finishes, the massage lasting about forty-five minutes. Your muscles are now loose, relaxed, and as an added bonus, you have a temporary increase in energy. The masseuse walks over to a small sink and begins to wash the oil off of his hands, turning to you to say, "I hope you found it satisfactory."

(OOC: In case you're curious, I have a whole bunch of ideas on tenno physiology. Feel free to ask me about it in the OOC thread, I'd be glad to answer any questions.)

I feel completely dumbfounded at how the man was able to massage specialty organs and even increase their efficiency. Getting up from the table I say with awe "That, that was just wow. I haven't felt this good in ever really. I think I'll head over to the other areas of the." I slowly walk away to the front desk lounge, looking for a chair to let the feeling stay.

Edited by Ditsydoo

Gaius looked at her curiously when she looked at him curiously. He caught on to what she meant by relationship and quickly stammered out, "Oh wait, no i meant- wait you thought that I meant-" Gaius stopped and took a deep breath. "I think there is a but of a misunderstanding. I was using relationship in a general sense." Gaius felt himself starting to blush. He really wished he had his helmet on for this.

I feel completely dumbfounded at how the man was able to massage specialty organs and even increase their efficiency. Getting up from the table I say with awe "That, that was just wow. I haven't felt this good in ever really. I think I'll head over to the other areas of the." I slowly walk away to the front desk lounge, looking for a chair to let the feeling stay.

As you take your seat, the woman walks up to you. "If there's anything else we could do for you, feel free to ask. We cater to tenno free of cost." the woman says as she brushes a strand of her brown hair out of her face.

A large man wearing the same suit as the other attendants, however he also wore a pair of white suede gloves and a golden monocle over his left eye. Bearing a warm smile, the man leaned forward and adjusted his monocle to read the projected text. He nodded and curled his mustache in his fingers. With a wave of his hand, he pulled up a list and prepared to scroll through it. He turned to face the Excalibur as he said in a deep, gentlemanly tone, "May I have your name and registration number, my good man? The number was the six-digit number attached to the invitation we sent." He flashed the tenno in front of him a warm smile the curled the ends of his white mustache.

He pulled up the number on the invitation he received and presented it to the receptionist.

[is this it?]

(( sorry been busy get ready for college ))

*Eve finished her muffin and drank her soda, she saved her doughnut for later or for urza if she happened to come across here, she proceeded to go to the second floor and found a training room there and decided to enter* excuse me am I able to practice here *she said looking at the some workers walking around*

"You thought I meant...?" Gaius said. He started to feel bad by how embarrassed he was making her feel. "Lusith, it's okay." Gaius told her.

"S-sorry... I'm not good under this.. Uhm... I-I can't act right when... When someone's over my shoulder..."

Lusith looked down quietly at the table.