Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Face To Face With The Lotus?

KingAbelTate

I am rhino the tank of the warframes and i had received a message from my dear trusted lotus my queen, she has told me that she wanted me to come and see her because this mission has to deal with her and her sisters, the queens of the gineer. the lotus had told me that she needed me to choose four of my friends, and i pick Excalibur Syran Trinity and Ash for the job and the lotus didn't tell me why but she looked at me and smiled at all of us... we shared a massive ship with the lotus and saw new warframes in the making and the history of the warframes, and who started the warframes that made us the way we are today. i looked and saw tank my fathers warframe and nothing could stop him with that frame Syrans moms frame was ivy and Excalibur his father was a warrior for the lotus's sister???!!! He saw that the sisters wanted to rule over planets for the wrong reasons and kill anyone that stands in their way. we arrive to the the landing sight and the sisters greeted each other and walked like nothing. 

we walked, talked, and ate there as well i looked around and saw the history of the grineer and warframe the lotus said "we would like to train with you; rhino, Syran, trinity, and Excalibur verses me and my sisters."  all of a sudden we started in the hall way and we had to go through all types of traps i never thought was even real. Trinity had to heal Syran and i my iron skin couldn't hold the beams for every long and Excalibur was the one superjumping in the way of the trap that was in the process of killing us all so we basically lost all our energy to use any ability to fight the our queen and her sisters.... i was wondering why did they send us out this way to fight we killed so called dummies and stuff and when we got there the lotus was covered in blood and it was her's......     

Edited by KingAbelTate