Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Going Price Of Arcane Espirit Vauban Helm?

Captain_Morgan1172

Question

8 answers to this question

Most people offer to buy Arcanes for ~30, and most try to sell for 100+. I have no idea if people actually buy them for that much, though.

Rarely, someone might offer 100p for a particular Arcane, so you could build it and just hold out for a good deal. You could also just not worry about it for now and see if it goes up later in the future (or keep it as a trophy).

inb4 move to Players Helping Players

30 would have to be my lowest, and it's understandable if people wouldn't want to go higher than that.

I mean, I'd place it at around like 50-75p , that's around $5 and for something that's no longer going to be released, it seems fair to me. 

I'll build it and wait for a Vauban Alert to come in so people influx their Vaubans. x3

Thanks.

30 would have to be my lowest, and it's understandable if people wouldn't want to go higher than that.

I mean, I'd place it at around like 50-75p , that's around $5 and for something that's no longer going to be released, it seems fair to me. 

I'll build it and wait for a Vauban Alert to come in so people influx their Vaubans. x3

Thanks.

Keep in mind that a short time ago Vauban was pretty much given to everyone in the back to school alerts.