Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conditions For Stalker Marks

Sanquil

Question

Fellow Tenno, I have come to you in hopes of answers. I've fought the Stalker on several occasions, but now that Blind Justice just came out, I can't seem to get any messages from Mr. Darkngloomy. I know that killing bosses gives marks, and so I've been doing that for the past few days. Do I need to get the final hit on the boss to get the mark, or just participate in the bullying?

10 answers to this question

I think you only need to participate in the mission to get a mark at the end of it. If you're not getting one after killing a boss, it most likely means you're already marked for that one.

Basically, just running all the bosses in a string, one time each, should give you all the marks you need.

u allways gets marked when killing a boss (those bosses that gives deathmarks... think vor on murcury is currently the only one that dosent mark u)

there is a known bug that u sometimes dosent get a messege that you have been marked

my suggestion is the same as Mokunen run all bosses and then when he shows up look at the text then u can see what mark is being consumed and u will only need to run that boss to have the max amount of deathmarks

u allways gets marked when killing a boss (those bosses that gives deathmarks... think vor on murcury is currently the only one that dosent mark u)

there is a known bug that u sometimes dosent get a messege that you have been marked

While we're at it, Stalker doesn't give out marks for taking down Alad V (or so i'm told).

my suggestion is the same as Mokunen run all bosses and then when he shows up look at the text then u can see what mark is being consumed and u will only need to run that boss to have the max amount of deathmarks

Vor, Alad, and I don't think any of the robot corpus bosses give marks.

@everyone From what I've read, only Vor on Mercury doesn't give marks. I know for a fact that you can get multiple marks from one boss and that all are consumed when he targets you. I was just wondering if you needed the last hit. Thanks for the help though.

Edited by Sanquil

Basicly everytime you kill a Boss you get a mark, messaged or not AND the boss will be added to stalkers to do list, also note stalker can spawn to you even when you have no marks but is super rare and the messages can be intresting.

Edited by Z1B1