Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker

(XBOX)fprl

Question

Hi, 

The stalker came after me lots of time and 3 times my team mates killed him after i died, and all the time he didnt drop anything. Does anyone know if the reason that the stalker isnt dropping anything is that he killed me first?

Thank you

9 answers to this question

Hi, 

The stalker came after me lots of time and 3 times my team mates killed him after i died, and all the time he didnt drop anything. Does anyone know if the reason that the stalker isnt dropping anything is that he killed me first?

Thank you

Pretty sure if he kills his target killing him after will yield no drops. 

I don't believe this is the case, no.

I think the chance of him dropping anything at all is ~30%.

I don't believe this is the case, no.

I think the chance of him dropping anything at all is ~30%.

Just read through the Wiki on him. It says that he has a chance to drop things when he's kneeling, so you seem to be correct. 

OP, if you want more information on The Stalker, his wiki page should have all the info you need. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stalker

Hi, 

Thank you

RNG mate, RNG. It's pretty evil. Anyways he will(May) drop something if you kill him after he kills his target. (I've done it a few times but he becomes invincible for that time so you need to be quick after he kills said target.) 

Hi, 

Thank you

You may have that wrong. If the stalker kills his target, that's it. He just leaves. You get nothing. But yeah, he does have a low drop rate.

is this a feature only on console ? i hope not since i recall the event currently on platforms is the one that bugs all stalker drops (know with experience) since at least on pc once stalker is killed he allways drops something (looking at you slash dash and serration) and has ridiculosly stupid  rng commonest prints you get off from him are dread and hate. it will make you fall to DESPAIR... not funny.. 1330h in game and 0 despair drops...

Just read through the Wiki on him. It says that he has a chance to drop things when he's kneeling, so you seem to be correct. 

OP, if you want more information on The Stalker, his wiki page should have all the info you need. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stalker

I'm 80% certain that the info on stalker appearances is completely wrong on the wiki page post U14.