Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well, It's About Time I Did This...

AverageName

Hey there, everyone. I've been lurking on these forums for quite some time and I figured that I should probably introduce myself. So I got into this game for the first time in late 2013, around September/November if I recall. I bought up the founders pack and had a good time with this game, I did not really have people to do missions with besides two friends that decided to join me for the first month or so but soon after quit. They never took to the game quite like me. Even though I liked the game it was not much fun alone, so in December I put the game down for a bit. However, this year in September chance would have it that one other person who I gamed with found out about this game, and he also convinced a third person to join us soon after. After getting back into the game I have now progressed from quite far where I was, gaining 6 mastery ranks since my return and now owning a dojo built from scratch and while those old dojo tiles are sexy I'm more than happy having a tech-y new one to call my own. Also, loving the new ship feels so much more interactive than the old home screen, even if slightly less efficient. I'm more than happy to be back everyone.

Moving up the pyramid!

community-participation-pyramid.gif

Finally, the mandatory, ARCHWINGGGG OMGWTFBBQ!!!