Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Support In History.

Guest ronald13412

Guest ronald13412

They deleted a lot of my requests on their support section for no reason. I asked for a in game name change because i didn't know it was going to be the username at registration, and they didn't reply they just deleted it. Then i ask for an account deletion, and they deleted my request again. This support is worst than EA.

Hi,

Quickly just looked up your tickets, sorry for the confusion!
I think they were marked "Solved", meaning you wouldn't see them in your "Open Requests", you'd be able to see them in your past requests.
Our support staff did reply, I will PM you the links to your tickets.

here here!! the devs are wonderful people, and you have no right to say crap about them. they have given us the chance to open beta test this awesome game and you start saying crap about them because of this minuscule stuff? you should be ashamed, no one here is gonna stop you from not playing this game, theres thousands more of us who will back the devs since this game is too awesome and you're just one of them haters who dont appreciate this work of art.

It's not even that.  It's that the OP never bothered checking his tickets, and decided that him not checking his tickets is entirely DE's fault.  This is because DE obviously started their entire business in the hopes that Ronald here might one day play Warframe, that the developers could finally realize their dreams of trolling him.

It's so self-centered it's still making me laugh.

Yeah, this is not true at all... The only reason it might take a while to get a response is because they are so swamped, and as Rebecca said, they were just marked as solved...

Don't complain. This is one of the best Development teams I've ever seen.

They deleted a lot of my requests on their support section for no reason. I asked for a in game name change because i didn't know it was going to be the username at registration, and they didn't reply they just deleted it. Then i ask for an account deletion, and they deleted my request again. This support is worst than EA.

Name change is a planned feature, don't worry. Basically you'll do it at account management and pay 200 plat for it, and your profile will show a "name history" for everyone to see so that you can't change identities.

I know that because for some reason the feature was "secretly" up for a day and i got my name changed from ruivoml to Renan.Ruivo, which is the username i use everywhere. Ruivoml is just my e-mail header, and i didn't know it would be used as the IGN just like you.

I dont think you should push ronald that way though his reaction to some misunderstanding wasnt the best way to solve this issue properly. I think warframe staff is doing hard work to make this game feel good for us open-beta players.

So please show some respect to everyone whos trying to enjoy this game - players and DE Staff!