Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

United Alliance Is Looking For Small Casual Clans. No Rails.

(PSN)Kamranos

• 4 weeks later...

How do, we have a small 4 man clan of rl friends, wouldn't mind joining.

Probably best waiting for me to be online, the other 3 might get confused and attack you with pointed sticks (about 5pm gmt/9 hours from post time.)

Clans called Pig Destroyer or just message me on here/psn.

Edited by (PS4)Binlaggin

How do, we have a small 4 man clan of rl friends, wouldn't mind joining.

Probably best waiting for me to be online, the other 3 might get confused and attack you with pointed sticks (about 5pm gmt/9 hours from post time.)

Clans called Pig Destroyer or just message me on here/psn.

Hi, I'll go ahead and send an alliance invite as soon as I come back online. Or you can always check to see if GreatGrekos is online on PSN. He and I run the alliance together. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi i've just set up a Clan called Knights of Excalibur with a couple of friends we are all from the UK and are 40 plus,been playing about 7 weeks i'm ranked 10 the other two ranked 5 nearly 6 if he didn't keep messing up the test lol,we have 6 members right now.Some Alliance info would be great like number of Clans,active members,rules,who's in charge etc,most people just join but I want to know it's right for us before I say yes.

Regards Malc

Hi i've just set up a Clan called Knights of Excalibur with a couple of friends we are all from the UK and are 40 plus,been playing about 7 weeks i'm ranked 10 the other two ranked 5 nearly 6 if he didn't keep messing up the test lol,we have 6 members right now.Some Alliance info would be great like number of Clans,active members,rules,who's in charge etc,most people just join but I want to know it's right for us before I say yes.

Regards Malc

I'd be happy to send an invite. As for the requested info, it is pointless as clans could come and go. Also broadcasting who is in our alliance is useless and serves no purpose. An active member count is impossible as each clan keeps their counts close to the vest. As for rules, be respectful, no solar rails and no selling in the alliance tab. Who's in charger? GreatGrekos and myself. 

Edited by (PS4)Kamranos

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...