Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War, Mars

(XBOX)Khaleesi39

The boss on the invasion assassination on Mars is a little too powerful. I am a level 25 Banshee and my boyfriend is a level 30 Volt. While the boss is, for the most part, easy to take out, his attacks are too powerful. If you don't have sufficient armor, his scream attack knocks half of your health out. The missiles are an instant kill. And finally, his melee swipes kill in two hits. I honestly think this should be tweaked a little so it's not so hard.

Phorid is currently a placeholder. He's going to be reworked eventually to be a little less cheesy/horrible. For now, the best solution is to attack at midrange, far enough away that he can't melee you and close enough that he won't use his ranged attacks. 

The boss on the invasion assassination on Mars is a little too powerful. I am a level 25 Banshee and my boyfriend is a level 30 Volt. While the boss is, for the most part, easy to take out, his attacks are too powerful. If you don't have sufficient armor, his scream attack knocks half of your health out. The missiles are an instant kill. And finally, his melee swipes kill in two hits. I honestly think this should be tweaked a little so it's not so hard.

Oh, you mean Phorid. Phorid is just the infested invasion boss it will pass on in time. Also depending on which planet you fight Phorid it will be easier to defeat. The actual Mars boss is Sgt. Nef Anyo, he is much easier then Phorid. wiki link http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sgt._Nef_Anyo

Edited by Postal_pat