Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker En G3 Never Spawning On Any Mission (Ps4)

(PSN)Zenurixx

Since the update of version 14 the stalker hasn't been spawning on any mission. This has been for a long time and my rank is 5. I have plenty of death marks from the stalker. The only thing that I get are the stalker black flashes. He doesn't seem to speak to me at all. Same thing happens to me with the gustrag three. I have joined many stalker and G3 farming squads, but it just wouldn't spawn. I'm not sure if this is a glitch but I hope this gets fixed, because I really play Warframe alot. Thanks.

Since the update of version 14 the stalker hasn't been spawning on any mission. This has been for a long time and my rank is 5. I have plenty of death marks from the stalker. The only thing that I get are the stalker black flashes. He doesn't seem to speak to me at all. Same thing happens to me with the gustrag three. I have joined many stalker and G3 farming squads, but it just wouldn't spawn. I'm not sure if this is a glitch but I hope this gets fixed, because I really play Warframe alot. Thanks.

If you only are getting the Flashes -- that means that he is after some one else in your party.  (He will not talk directly to you if he is coming after you)  and chances are you did not see him because they either left the game and host migrated you, or they just killed him incredibly quickly while you were not around (This happens sometimes if your running with a really geared player.)  So if no one is waypointing where he died for you, you may or may not be seeing him die / his drops.  

When the G3 come after you it is a distinct difference of appearance and they address everyone in the party verbally.  (Yellow circles swarm around you)  Zanuka/Harvester also has a different animation than just black screen flashes and a ghost hissing sound.  

The best thing to do, is when you see the black flashes, group up with all the players and stay in one area.. and just wait, he will come... I have never seen the screen flash and then just have him not "spawn".

If you are playing solo and your screen is flashing and he is talking to you, but he isn't spawning, then there may be an issue.  Until all these things are double checked we can just say that yeah.. RNG is painful sometimes :-(  <--- 1200 hours played or more combined on PC and PS4 (800+ on PS4 and still no Hate from the stalker) yet the very first mission I ran on my PC account, the stalker invaded some one and dropped despair for me.  (True story)  lol... Crazyness.

EDIT:  Also NOTE:  Certain tilesets/lighting can really mimic the stalker black flashes.  So make sure that you are not running in an area that has broken lights etc... Certain warframe abilities will dim the screen for a second too giving off a similar effect.