Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option For Silent Liset

godwin.at

Its so annoying!

You mod, you chat, you buy something from the marked, care about your inventory, you switch to desktop for some research in the wiki or in the forum ... and all the time the annoying background sound of the liset is still there.

Can you add an option to silent the ship please?

I like this suggestion, while many users may just say, "Turn your Master Volume down when Alt+Tab'ing out of WF."

As a clan/alliance leader, I like to stay connected to the game, being able to recieve PM's from Time-Zone-differentiating players when i'm unavailable.

BUT, it is somewhat of a pain to 'Confirm' min/maxing the Audio everytime I wanna alt+tab out :D

I like this suggestion, while many users may just say, "Turn your Master Volume down when Alt+Tab'ing out of WF."

As a clan/alliance leader, I like to stay connected to the game, being able to recieve PM's from Time-Zone-differentiating players when i'm unavailable.

BUT, it is somewhat of a pain to 'Confirm' min/maxing the Audio everytime I wanna alt+tab out :D

You don't need to turn down your master volume, just the appropriate sounds, internally or externally.

You don't need to turn down your master volume, just the appropriate sounds, internally or externally.

Well I usually end up watching netflix and stuff, so the random space-thruster noises ... ordis ... the radio chatter .... foundry ... its just so noisy in there :P

Sound effects - foundry / thruster noises

voices - the radio/ordis

music - the ambient noise in the ship (? not sure on this one)

That just seems like moar work D:

Edited by eternaL1

Well I usually end up watching netflix and stuff, so the random space-thruster noises ... ordis ... the radio chatter .... foundry ... its just so noisy in there :P

Sound effects - foundry / thruster noises

voices - the radio/ordis

music - the ambient noise in the ship (? not sure on this one)

That just seems like moar work D:

If it bothers you that badly then why not just open up the volume mixer and turn down Warframe?