Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Tenno Of All Trades Trophy....bug Possible ?

(PSN)SlappyVEGAA

I'm not sure if I may be the only one who may be having a issue getting this trophy. The trophy states : Score a kill with your equipped primary, secondary and melee weapons in 5 seconds or less.

Now for this particular trophy I decided to equip the aura mod: Speed Holster

I have tried this in the order it states many times and also tried it other sequence orders and still no trophy.

So if anyone has any info or possible other means with getting this trophy if this is not a bug please leave a comment.

Also I should state the mission I tried this on was a defense mission with a ton of enemies around me over and over with no result of course....thanks for your time.

I somehow managed to get this trophy on accident and I'm pretty sure I hadn't used a secondary

Hmm, I believe the same thing happened to me. I was surprised when I received the trophy. The trophy is attainable the normal way (we've confirmed with testing), but there might be some bugs. 

Hmm, I believe the same thing happened to me. I was surprised when I received the trophy. The trophy is attainable the normal way (we've confirmed with testing), but there might be some bugs. 

I was surprised as well, I'd forgotten that new trophies usually come out with updates. With the way it is now, I think a lot of players will be getting this trophy within the first couple days. Thanks for the "free" trophy! :)

I am positive that you can't get it unless you're hosting. I've done it 20 or so times as a client. As soon as I've started a game as a host and repeated it I got the trophy.

I was talking with one of my friends about this glitch, and he connected some dots that I think might be worth investigating.

I told him about another glitch I was having, where having a sniper rifle and the Angstrum equipped causes them to share the same pool of ammo.  It's possible that since my primary and secondary weapons had the same type of ammo, the game saw this as getting a kill with primary AND secondary.  My number of kills may not have been doubled, but the number of kills with a specific type of weapon may have been, since both weapons use the same kind of ammo.

Other folks who got the trophy didn't have a secondary weapon equipped, so maybe a logic error made the game think that no secondary weapon means primary and secondary weapon use the same ammo?

It was an interesting thought, so I figured I'd pass it up the chain.

• 3 months later...

I believe the issue people originally had with this is that they didn't have their melee unsheathed and for whatever reason quick melee wasn't counting.  
Try taking out your Melee first then switch to your other weapons.  I recall having issues as well or atleast I had to do it 100 times before I got it.