Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Respect Of The Legend This Should Be Added

The_Sharp_Demonologist

So going through the Internet for inspiration as i work on my revival of the Corpus thread (Coming soon) this amazing picture appeared:

9039k8.jpg

Some people criticise Warframe for being all about grind and stuff, what they dont realice is how Warframe grows, how, unlike the "mainstream" games, it feeds on the feedback of its fans, but on the feedback that fits with the theme of the game of course and also the little stories that are borth withing the game.

One of the most famous stories of course is of the brave Prodman who stood before the mighty Phorid smited the beast with only his with and his prova.

Since Machetes are in desperate need of a new stance i think it would be great if DE actually implemented a stance like this, in honor to this unknown hero, his legend and in respect of what it represents. Maybe this mod drops from Prodmen of all people. I think it would be a great imput to the game but also a celebration of what makes this game so great, its creativity, and a wonderfull gif for what i consider the best gaming comunity i have been part off.

DE, and you all. You guys rock.

EDIT: FOUND THE ORIGIN OF THIS AMAZING STANCE: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/222897-dominating-hero-stance/

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

Prodman stance? This sounds interesting, as the crewmen do  use it in a strange and osome may say unique way... Perhaps it should grant bonus electrical procs when using the prova and prova vandal eh?

I have always said that Stance should bring other benefits than just ajusted stamina use. Maybe this stance grants like 50% extra status chance at max rank! double if its a Prova :3

A combo in the stance should be like 200/300% more damage to "Proid" enemies :P.

Maybe "100% in bravery when facing Phorid" :D

Or 20% that when you enter a Phorid mission hes already dead with the glorious Prodman on top of him victorious!

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

Slow, powerful strikes which incidentally provide knockdown immunity during the animations.

Want. Now.

Something like the Cleaving Whirlwind Sundered Tusk animation on a Prova would be beautiful...

Edited by Kthal

Slow, powerful strikes which incidentally provide knockdown immunity during the animations.

Want. Now.

Something like the Cleaving Whirlwind Sundered Tusk animation on a Prova would be beautiful...

I have seen it and OMG would be so cooL!

I'd like a stance that treats the machetes with more speed and grace, less... axe chopping.

I'd also like for the machete to not be a complete piece of crap.  Kind of sad when pressure point only brings it up to par with other unmodded weapons, and I really like its look too.

Thing is Machetes arent exactly weapons of grace, a machete is a brutal weapon made for vicious chopping and i would like if the stances reflected its savage nature better.

I agree on the damage side though.

Thats a great idea

+1

THANK YOU!

Prodman tribute stance? heck yes. Machete type weapons need some love anyways.

The Nikana got a third stance so why not give the Machete a second one already? they are improving greatly on this Stances.

It only drops from Phorid, and it's exclusive to the Prova.

No its for all Machetes but it has special properties if used with the Prova/Vandal

This is brilliant, I would love a Prodman stance, take my +1 sir!

AND I GIVE YOU ONE BACK!

wait, is that a real stance? man i need to catch up and stop hangin round forums instead...lol

No its some fan made stance, a pretty neat one at that! the point of this thread is to make it real.