Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

A Funny "little" Glitch.

GodlyLuigi

Now I don't frequent the warframe forums (at all), but I just had to share this. Since I don't frequent them, I also don't know if this has been brought up before, so forgive me if I'm behind the times. As to not waste your time, let me just show the the pics.

Zxtlpzc.jpg?1
OinkingMaster as Hyrdo^

586f83f639.jpg
Fanpa as Hydro from his perspective^

Now for some context: I did a trade with a guy that we set up through the trade chat tab (His name was OinkingMaster). We entered my dojo and completed said trade. The guy I was trading with then took a tour through the dojo and found the duel room. He then challenged me to a fun duel. As Hydro, he then proceeded to lame it out with puddle to prolong the silly duel. As he came up and then re-puddled, I managed to activate bladestorm (running max efficiency Ash btw) while his model was mid liquifying. This caused his model to become super tiny. A week or two later (aka the day of this post), I tested this again with a friend (who goes by the name Fanpa) when I happened to trade him something he needed. The first try actually worked on his client side screen, but I still saw his Hydro as its regular size. After trying it two more times, we suceeded at making him tiny on my screen as well.

The best part about this glitch (aside from adorably tiny Hyrdo) is the stuttering sound of footsteps as he runs around being chased by his seemingly giant sentinel. I was laughing for too long...

Hope you guys liked this post.

Edited by GodlyLuigi

i have hydroid and i cant make this glitch

dat mini hydroid do

Try to activate bladestorm just before Hyrdroid's model completely liquifies and flattens (AKA no longer becomes targetable with bladestorm), as in as late as possible. Getting the timing is very important.