The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anti Red Veil Thread. (Red Unveil)

PerishedFraud

I've read all your stuff (and before anyone asks, yes: I'm from the Red Veil) and I quite understand your positions but I think there are some good arguments FOR the Red veil too, I guess it depends on the point of view..

Anyway, I just wanted to make sure: ok, you're against this syndicate in particular but I hope you won't be *ssholes to people wearing RV's sigils, will you? There are syndicates that I don't like either and I find absolutely useless or hypocrites but it's not something to take seriously so my only hope is that it won't deteriorate the relations between players.

That said, have a nice day, anti-Red Veil tennos ;)

To be honest, I only joined RV because at the time it had the most augments which benefited the frames I owned (plus I thought their sigils were cool, they remind me of flOw for some reason). My friend went with Ceph Suda for the same reason, but now it's turned into a game of "I dunno if I can trust you, Sudaphite... *scrutinize through screen*" "Nor you, Veil Assassin... *returns scrutiny*"

Course, it's all in jest. I don't see the point in criticizing someone because of their syndicate choice, unless you're RPing or joking. 

Doing Red Veil and New Loka only for the purpose of ranking up Steel Meridian and Perrin Sequence without consequence.  Then again, once you get past the space nazi hippie or the 2edgy4me aura of both of those factions, they aren't too bad.  A little extreme, but hey diversity is the slice of life.

Edited by hijinks_the_turtle

space nazi hippies are neat honestly, too bad I can't join them without joining RV.

What I like about Loka is that while they care about humans the most, they are willing to accept others, only less.

Meanwhile, the Reil seeks to brutally massacre anyone that isn't "corrupt", and the term corrupt is still undefined. This could mean anything from evil authorities to anyone who isn't part of the veil.

Red Veil: Bunch of nazis who think they are perfect and wanna kill everyone.

New Loka: Bunch of fascists who think humans are superior, they are only hiding behind a ~veil~ (no pun intended) of green power and hippieness, but are pretty much nazis too.

Perrin Sequence: Capitalist scum, they want equality, freedom and peace, but support a system of monetary accumulation and privileges and use violence to overcome their "competitors".

Cephalon Suda: Blind science, rationalizes everything. Not necessarily bad, but tends to resort to violence when disagreed with (also, the whole 2smart4u mentality)

Arbitrers: Religious dudes, they say they search for the truth, but just want blind obedience.

Steel Meridian: Uses violence to fight against the opressive nature of the grineer institutions, and war as a whole. Tries to help the common people.

So yeah, meridian is the only syndicate wich actually have some good ideas. :)

Red Veil: Bunch of nazis who think they are perfect and wanna kill everyone.

New Loka: Bunch of fascists who think humans are superior, they are only hiding behind a ~veil~ (no pun intended) of green power and hippieness, but are pretty much nazis too.

Perrin Sequence: Capitalist scum, they want equality, freedom and peace, but support a system of monetary accumulation and privileges and use violence to overcome their "competitors".

Cephalon Suda: Blind science, rationalizes everything. Not necessarily bad, but tends to resort to violence when disagreed with (also, the whole 2smart4u mentality)

Arbitrers: Religious dudes, they say they search for the truth, but just want blind obedience.

Steel Meridian: Uses violence to fight against the opressive nature of the grineer institutions, and war as a whole. Tries to help the common people.

So yeah, meridian is the only syndicate wich actually have some good ideas. :)

While I agree: at least the Veil IS doing something to try and ease the suffering of the people (they don't want to kill everyone, just the Grineer and Corpus who oppress the people), compared to Suda-Arb that just focus on themselves and Loka-Sequence who are... well, Loka's are Nazis and Sequence are just baby Corpus, imo.

I thought it was quite amusing, in view of the argy-bargy that's gone back and forth re. the "fascist" Loka and the noble Red Veil, that judging from the vibe of their presence in the hubs, DE's view of them is apparently that the Loka are in fact space hippies, and the Veil are in fact extremists.

The Human race are gods who created the great empires, nothing in this solar system can amount to the power the Human race had. The Loka will bring the Human race back to power, and they will find us worthy and not destroy us, the Suda will be the ones who taste the wrath of the Humans!

The Tenno are the perfect representation of the Humans power, we support the Tenno for they are still pure humans who didn't choose to change their form.

Yeah... err about that... Have you ever heard of technocyte?

Also hypocrisy is strong in Loka; talks about pure humanity, sends ancient infested after you.