Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Mastery Rank Is 9?

I reached mastery rank 9 couple of days ago, I just want to know, how many of your guys out there is also rank 9?

Cause since I first played this game, I have never seen anybody with mastery rank 9;

only seen two with mastery rank 8.

Leave a message if you are rank 9, and if you were able to reach rank 10.

Thanks in advance.

oh... they will need to fix that in later patch then... probably when they add the weapon resets(they where going on about in the live stream)

no, it's not to be fixed, that WAS the fix. it's to stop people levelling the same weapon over and over for potentially unlimited mastery points. once you've ranked a weapon to 30 you no longer gain mastery, no matter if you buy a new, unranked version of that weapon.

You would have earn all the exp from every single GUN, MELEE, PISTOLS AND WARFRAME. So it's not possible to get anymore exp.

Can you bet your life on it ;)? 

You can sell weapons and repurchase them and get extra mastery ^^

EDIT: Never mind >.> seems like it's fixed. *sigh* 

Edited by WingsOfGryphin

Can you bet your life on it ;)? 

You can sell weapons and repurchase them and get extra mastery ^^

EDIT: Never mind >.> seems like it's fixed. *sigh* 

And this is also the explanation for people with incredibly high mastery rankings. It was possible at one time to repeatedly level weapons for mastery; they fixed that but the xp was not removed in the process. So effectively, those who played before the update were *theoretically* without limit, those who didn't are limited to rank 9.

Dont know what's the point for raising mastery levels above 4. 

You dont get any cosmetic items

You dont get any special abilities

You dont get any exclusive content to do

You dont push the story any further

You dont get any tittles or brag wares

Beta being Beta but having a game 6 month old with an unfinished system is a bit tardy dont you guys think?

And this is also the explanation for people with incredibly high mastery rankings. It was possible at one time to repeatedly level weapons for mastery; they fixed that but the xp was not removed in the process. So effectively, those who played before the update were *theoretically* without limit, those who didn't are limited to rank 9.

This is actually the reason why i am scared that they might make a reset. Too much changes where older accounts keep higher benefits. On the other hand they might force recalculate the mastery points, but that's not the point. 

On their OpenBeta agreement they stated in few points that resetting should be considered as possibility.