Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need Some Platinum :/.

AndersPlays

Question

why am i seeing threads starting to pop up with people begging for plat? "i need plat!!! gimme gimme gimme so i won't have to go out an do something to earn it!!! mommy and daddy always give me money when i want it so why won't you???"

Why do i see "smart" people like you giving such "smart" answers? I am working hard for keys and parts. And no one buys them. How am i supposed to get platinum without paying irl money? Tell me "smart" guy

Why do i see "smart" people like you giving such "smart" answers? I am working hard for keys and parts. And no one buys them. How am i supposed to get platinum without paying irl money? Tell me "smart" guy

Work harder.

How do you think I feel in trading?

Nobody talks to me.

You just need to be persistent, and look out for the WTBers, don't just advertise to sell.

Work harder.

How do you think I feel in trading?

Nobody talks to me.

You just need to be persistent, and look out for the WTBers, don't just advertise to sell.

Work harder and get nothing... seems legit

Yeah, earn it in game...or buy some, 

i've earned all mine, and will not part with it for some half-assed thread =]

Ermmm sir have you seen the post above you?

Many people can spend days / weeks trying to sell the same stuf... end up buying plat...aaaaand then everyone wants the stuff you wanted to sell...

srsly man... trading isn't easy for anybody if you dont have what people want/need... 

Keys maybe?

IGNORE THIS THREAD.

Nope...

You literally cannot put WTS -insert selling item here- and expect it to attract people moths to a flame.

If you're going to advertise for Keys I'd recommend putting the tower level and Type of mission you're selling and put them first ie.

WTS T1 Exterminate, Have 50K -insert other useless keys here-

That way people who need the keys will see it quickly and message you to buy.

You literally cannot put WTS -insert selling item here- and expect it to attract people moths to a flame.

If you're going to advertise for Keys I'd recommend putting the tower level and Type of mission you're selling and put them first ie.

WTS T1 Exterminate, Have 50K -insert other useless keys here-

That way people who need the keys will see it quickly and message you to buy.

Thanks for the tip

Thanks for the tip

Also I'd advise that you try to cater to what people are wanting most at the recent time, Nyx prime, Hikou Prime, Scindo prime and their respective towers can get a lot of traffic, just keep trying, and remember - you have to put in the work before you can reap any benefits.

i don't know for sure but maybe you're trying to get the plat too fast and charging to much for what you're trying to sell, which would explain why no one is buying from you.

Getting plat is just so easy. I have 5k plat ATM and I've spent roughly twice as much already, withou spending a single cent on this game.

I just farm T4 survs. Do tons of them > get hundreds of rare 5's and other parts > max out Serration or Heavy Caliber (it takes 350 rare 5's) > sell everything for roughly 1k plat.

All in a weekends work. Problem?

Also, DON'T SPAM STUPID LISTS THAT NOBODY READS. HUNT. FOR. DEALS.