Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Can Add More Quests, But..

Rorgal_Sina

I want another main quest that acts as a sequal to the prologue... :/

I mean, I sorta want that story to continue before Lotus sets us free to choose which syndicate to decide. Explanation of who the Lotus is and some back story is appreciated...

I mean, how many of you guys want a main long-term quest line that lasts for at least 40% of your game?

Quests and direction post tutorial would be much appreciated. 

The early game and intro is all sorted thanks to update 14 and update 15 is looking to give us some form of endgame. 

The next logical step would be to iron out the in between steps. A few quests and progression through the solar system would be nice. A quest that links one boss to the next all the way to Pluto would be nice. 

However lets see what quests we get in update 15. If they don't fill the needed role maybe we will get something in update 16.

I am all for this.  Quests could elaborate what makes each planet unique, and add more background to things like the void and derelict.

Aside from more story, it would be cool if the quests continued to educate new players even more, awarding a catalyst, reactor, and forma, as these things become necessary later on.