Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flow Max Power Calculation Appears To Be Incorrect

Moondrop

Hi,

I've had a search on here and I've not seen this already reported so here goes...

After applying a maxed out Flow Mod, I'm not seeing the Max Power value that I'm expecting. 

According to the mod description, a maxed out Flow Mod should have the following effect "+150% Power Max"

But from my observations, instead of adding 150% to my Max Power, it its actually only adding 100%.

For example, the Max Power for my Nova (at level 28) is 225, so adding a maxed out Flow Mod should increase this by 338 for a total of 562.  But the Upgrade UI is showing an increase of 225 for a total of 450, and 450 not 562 is the Max Power shown in missions too.

I've checked my level 30 frames too.  Volt, Ash and Mag all have a (level 30) Max Power of 150, and Flow is increasing this to 300 not 375.

Hope that helps.

the +150% power max is applied to there maximum energy at lvl 0 not at lvl 30 where it has increased this is the same for both shields and health as well

This.  At rank 30 you don't have 100% energy.  You have 150%.  150+150=300% of what you have at rank 0.  In the case of Mag, Rank 0 you have 100, Rank 30 you have 150, Rank 30 with Flow you have 300 energy.