Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Edelweiß Otakus Are Recruiting Once Again! (Animefans Also Welcome!)

Megakruemel

Konbanwa fellow Tenno!

I am currently the warlord of the Edelweiss Otakus, which is a small clan of about 20 people.

About us.
We want to establish a community consisting out of people, who like to watch anime and read manga while they also like to play warframe and have fun while doing so...which is the Otaku part of our name . The name "Edelweiss" originated from the flower Leontopodium (German: Edelweiss) wich basically is just a really nice flower used on symbols all the time and wich sounds kinda cool. It was used in some animes and games as names before, like in valkyria chronicels...as a tank(how awesome is that- i mean c'mon!). It was also used by the Edelweiss Piraten who fought against the reign of Hitler and his rules(while protesting passivly by just not doing what he wanted them to do).

(Of course, as long as you can speak english, you can join, even though we have a german name- only i am german currently.)

However, since we are so wildly spread across the globe, it might happen, that the chat is quiet at times and only 1-3 people are online. On weekends however you will most likely always find someone on the chat. Apart from that, we are only humans so getting busy with reallife stuff happens from time to time- if it happens to you? No biggi we know the feeling.

-What can we offer you?
Well our dojo is pretty nice- We have every building built, that can be build but the biggest clanhall is a bit messy(kubrows need some training!) and we think about reconstruction to make it look cooler easier to navigate through- even though we have teleporters. We also have all current research done!

Now apart from our material things we are also quit freindly and hurt noone as long as they don't upset us.

Just keep in mind, that we are not that competitive and aren't like "ERMAGERD EVERYONE GRIND THE EVENT TILL YOU DROP DEAD WE HAVE TO DO DIS!1". If you are a hardcore competetive player you might rethink if this is the clan for you.

Oh and we got cool clan-rank names from feudal japan! Like, you start of as a heishi and become an elite heishi depending on your time online. If you help the clan out a lot and do well in events you will get the rank of a samurai. And if you are REALLY helping out a lot you will rise in the ranks to become part of the nobility court. Those names are just for show though- the nobility court has some deciding power depending on situations but every clan member has his/her right to voice his/her opinion (i really hope we get more "her"-s). Back on topic- The warlord(me) is called Shogun and my other two most trusted clanmates Evanescent and Psycomet(which joined from the previous clan we were all in) are the Daimyos, which help me manage the clan.

We also like to keep this clan as nice as possible so do tell if you have problems with other members. I am sure every conflict can be resolved in some matter (just a heads up: Problems like Anime-x is better than Anime-y are so called opinion-wars, so just stay calm and state why that is so, instead of ripping our clan apart).

-What do you need to offer us?
Nothing.
The only thing we always like to see is how everyone gets along and has fun doing what they are doing, as long as noone (except the grineer, corpus and infested (coming syndicates may be included) get hurt.

If you hurt our nakama, you will get scolded (or in heavy cases, expelled) though.
Contributing to the dojo is voluntarily and we like that.
If you are absent just say so and it will be forgiven as long as it is not too long(duration depending on reason).
Also, bring greedy milk and cookies. We also accept melonbread and cakies.

-Recruitment
Currently we are a ghost shadow clan so we can only get 10 more members.
If you do plan to join massage message me on the forums, ingame (or leave a message here in this thread) if you do not plan to join, i, at least, want to thank you for reading our post.

If you plan to join, we will be happy to have you on our side!

Tanoshimu!
-Megakruemel.

Edited by Megakruemel

hoi!! ^^ 

I have read your nice recruitment, and if I wasn't in a clan I'd join you right away, but I am :/

anyway, my clan is a part of an alliance (22 clans) and I'm not a recruiter myself but I'd like you to join our alliance if possible, we have a lot of anime/manga fans and some japanese people too, so I really think you'd like it, our alliance isn't a dark sector alliance yet but we're working on it 

if you want to join, search in the moon clan forum and type "Asuro" and then write a post about wanting to join our alliance, and I hope my kaichos will accept you, just don't tell them that someone (me) has redirected you to them 

if you don't or can't join then I wish you the best of luck and members :3

arigato and gambate >.< 

-respectfull snip-

Thanks! i will keep that in mind.

About the alliance thing- i will have to talk to the other clanmembers because i do not want to do something that would make a large portion of them unhappy. But joining an alliance has been a theme before- we even tried to make one but it failed... so chances are pretty good!

Thanks! i will keep that in mind.

About the alliance thing- i will have to talk to the other clanmembers because i do not want to do something that would make a large portion of them unhappy. But joining an alliance has been a theme before- we even tried to make one but it failed... so chances are pretty good!

well, I was gonna say that you should consult with your members first anyway, and I hope you join :3 

Ossu!

Like Megakruemel said, I''m a Daimyo of the clan. You'll be meeting me a lot in the game, and I'm happy to help you out if the need should arise. Me Psy and Mega go a long way back, and I think you'll like our cosy little clan. I talk a lot with other clan members, gauging their views and opinions about clan-decisions. Pm me or Mega in-game ot check the clan out, or if you want to join!

@Kenshin: Sounds interesting! I'll talk with the members and Mega to see how they feel about this.

Sure thing, Kryostsis! Will send an invite right away!

Hang out with us and see if you like it here- I hope you will!

Welcome!

Seems you are in a clan. post here after quitting your current plan, if you please!

Edited by Evanescent

lol, don't forget to 'massage' the warlord!

Join our clan and you can see some of the most outrageous typos ever as our Warlord sends across messages to us. Plus the sometimes awkward exchanges between the ma-self and the others because I like anime but I think Japanese (and basically every other culture than my own) is weird. No I'm not rascist!

Need to farm xp or that elusive rare resource? We're here! Need to rank up your weak-a** warframe and need someone to revive you every 2 min? We're here! Need to farm STALKER?? Well knock me I get 3-4 stalker marks every other day! --Bottomline we have no life-- :p

I'm all for joining an alliance. In fact we might 'need' to in the near future. But we don't want too much competition cuz most of our members are casual players. So yeah there's about it.

lol, don't forget to 'massage' the warlord!

Join our clan and you can see some of the most outrageous typos ever as our Warlord sends across messages to us. Plus the sometimes awkward exchanges between the ma-self and the others because I like anime but I think Japanese (and basically every other culture than my own) is weird. No I'm not rascist!

Need to farm xp or that elusive rare resource? We're here! Need to rank up your weak-a** warframe and need someone to revive you every 2 min? We're here! Need to farm STALKER?? Well knock me I get 3-4 stalker marks every other day! --Bottomline we have no life-- :p

I'm all for joining an alliance. In fact we might 'need' to in the near future. But we don't want too much competition cuz most of our members are casual players. So yeah there's about it.

Whaddo  u maen "typos"?

My name says it all so I won't even ask ;3 jk is there still room for your おにいちゃん?(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) (<~oniichan) if so mind adding me into your clan? I'm In a clan atm but tomorrow I'll leave it and you can invite me later.

~にゃんぱす

My name says it all so I won't even ask ;3 jk is there still room for your おにいちゃん?(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) (<~oniichan) if so mind adding me into your clan? I'm In a clan atm but tomorrow I'll leave it and you can invite me later.

~にゃんぱす

Onichaaaan! :3

Will gladly invite you, pop me a PM when you're ready! Sorry for the late reply, IRL is a real......*@##&#036;.

Tbh, we're all Anikis here *scary face*